Game On!!! Lockout Over

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
A tentative deal on a new 10-year collective bargaining agreement has been reached between the NHL and NHL Players' Association. The next stage is documentation and ratification of the deal with the start date and number of games in the 2012-13 season still to be announced depending on how long the final process takes. More to follow

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
See, I knew it! The reason for such a delay was so the Panthers could get everyone back from injuries. You saw the talks really heat up once Gudbranson was cleared for contact :laugh:

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
What does our lineup look like? Who all are injured?

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Finally!

Its good to be back on the Panthers board talking hockey. A man can only talk so long about his Blue Jays in January :naughty:

LUUUUUIS

Nov 2, 2011
Florida
Finally!

Its good to be back on the Panthers board talking hockey. A man can only talk so long about his Blue Jays in January :naughty:

You mean the Toronto Marlins? :cry:

Seriously though, I'm hysterical with joy right now! Can't wait for the schedule, I want to try and take my son to his first hockey game. :)

LUUUUUIS

Nov 2, 2011
Florida
I love all the tough-guy hockey fans on facebook saying "Who cares?!" and "boycott NHL". It's ridiculous, we're all going to watch hockey again. That's the power the NHL has over us. We want to watch hockey, and we wan't to watch it at it's highest level.

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
Great video :D

Can Gudbranson play right away when the season or might he need to go to SA for a few games..

Ad

Upcoming events

• Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $265.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Norway vs Denmark
    Norway vs Denmark
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $80.00