Pre-Game Talk: GAME ON!!!!! Game 29 3/25 7:07 PM - Time to beat the fishsticks - NESN. NHLN, SN1, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ap3lovr

Dec 31, 2005
New Brunswick
With 5 guys out + others injured. This is the type of game the coach just says "have fun out there". Expectations have to be low for this one.

Reactions: BMC

Walkenthewalk

Dec 10, 2008
tenor.gif

Reactions: Bodit9

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
I can tell it's getting warmer out by the sheer fact my face is leaking 24x7. Haven't had seasonal allergies this bad in a long time.

As for the ice tonight, I don't care if it's more like water polo, they haven't played in forever so I want to see a damn game...:laugh:
The humidity is crazy right now. I cut my walk short this morning because of it. The sun is supposed to come out at some point which is going to warm things up.

Bottom line, the boys are going to need flippers instead of skates tonight

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch

A scheduling conflict that happened between last night and this morning? Weird

It was the NWHL - the Isobel Cup semifinals tomorrow, finals the day after. They were practicing there this morning, from what I’ve read.

I’m sure that the Bruins give Warrior an outline of dates they’d like to use the ice for their normal practice time of around 10ish to a little past noon. And they probably have some sort of right of first refusal. They were probably generous enough to let the NWHL use the practice rink.

If it had been a big deal, I imagine the Bruins could have just practiced at the Garden. Celtics weren’t there last night, and obviously no concerts....

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
It was the NWHL - the Isobel Cup semifinals tomorrow, finals the day after. They were practicing there this morning, from what I’ve read.

I’m sure that the Bruins give Warrior an outline of dates they’d like to use the ice for their normal practice time of around 10ish to a little past noon. And they probably have some sort of right of first refusal. They were probably generous enough to let the NWHL use the practice rink.

If it had been a big deal, I imagine the Bruins could have just practiced at the Garden. Celtics weren’t there last night, and obviously no concerts....
So happy to see that some progress is being made in promoting women’s professional sports. We have a lot of ground to make up and it will take quite sometime but I am happy to see my teams lend a hand in that. Go Bruins!

Reactions: talkinaway

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
LETS f***ING GO!

Excited to see some energy in the stands tonight. Hopefully those going to the game enjoy it. It's a step in the right direction of getting somewhat back to normal.

Bruins win 4-2 tonight.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Since the 2000-2001 season the Bruins are 7-4-0 on March 25th with a -1 goal differential.

The good news though is in their last 5 games played today they are 4-1-0 with a +3 goal differential

The last time these two teams matched up on March 25th was 2017 where the Bruins won 2-1 thanks to pair of goals from Riley Nash

Greek_physique

Caron - Legit SNIPER
Jul 9, 2004
Toronto, Ont
Since the 2000-2001 season the Bruins are 7-4-0 on March 25th with a -1 goal differential.

The good news though is in their last 5 games played today they are 4-1-0 with a +3 goal differential

The last time these two teams matched up on March 25th was 2017 where the Bruins won 2-1 thanks to pair of goals from Riley Nash

That's when Nash became an offensive machine right? 2nd line center with Pasta and got 4 on 4 time in OT.

What a time to be alive

Reactions: KWbruin

KWbruin

May 29, 2019
Kitchener, ON
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad