Pre-Game Talk: GAME ON!!!!! Game 29 3/25 7:07 PM - Time to beat the fishsticks - NESN. NHLN, SN1, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I was called to work Saturdays game actually but turned it down. I’m double pumped up with the Pfizer juice, but my family is not. It also seemed extremely sudden to me. I spent about a year on the shelf after my shoulder operation, and it’s been about 13 months since I last worked a hockey game. Not only am I not prepared to work with all the new precautions in the building, I’m straight up not prepared to work with normal protocol.

Very excited for those attending the game though. Whether spending money or earning it, it will be great to see people back in the barn

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I have to mention to those attending games, if you use the Mobile order option on cell or kiosk, please be patient when you pick up. As the guy behind the counter, it’s a nightmare. Given the choice to use it or not, I would bet 90 percent of staff or more would say the want it gone

kjpm

Sponsor
May 28, 2011
You're lineup is close, but Senyshen doesn't sound ready to go. Figure we'll see Blidh or Hughes in there.

My take:

Marchand-Bergeron-Steen
Ritchie-Coyle-Bjork
Frederic-Studnicka-Kuhlman
Blidh/Hughes-McKegg-Wagner

edit: Saw 3 of the guys are removed! thank god these line ups are now moot!

Fun while it lasted :laugh:

Reactions: UConn126
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad