GDT: Game Number Seventy: The Jerks Come to Town

drhiii

Beat Navy.
Apr 25, 2014
These next few games (Canes, Ducks, NJD, MIN, DAL) will determine if playoffs are happening or not

Sadly, probably not.
Carolina may be my new favorite team. Ok, a bit hysterical... but geez. Avs got a smacking.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Boys sure want to repeat last year and make it exiting. Not out of the race yet but we really could've used the points (or a point) tonight.

Reactions: Avs

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
Avs have to win the next 4 games. Two against easy opponents, two against MIN and DAL

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Carolina comes into our arena, shuts out our team, severely hurting our playoff chances, AND our girl is wearing their shirt.

I've never been so ashamed.

Reactions: Mr Zappalanche

wayninja

Bednar's Tailor
Mar 24, 2017
We knew the season was over a while ago, but feels like the players know it now too.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
On a plus side I'm saving money. I already canceled my cable pretty much, still have the center ice because its paid for, but I dont have to pay tons of money to have NBCSN or sports package so I can watch the Avs play local teams the Kings and the Ducks. And next year I most likely will cancel the center ice as well. I've been stupid for paying tons of money every year to follow this team. I'll start following again whenever this organization starts to care about winning

Reactions: agentblack

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
Those thinking we didn't play well, need to get their heads checked. We played fine, nothing you can do about a goalie putting in the show that just occurred. He'll never do that again as long as he plays.

The one thing that continues to be evident is the lack of useful secondary players. They all seem fully capable of scoring when things don't matter, but when they do they matter they blow glorious chance after glorious chance.

I'm not mad them tonight, never going to win a game when a goalie plays like that.

Reactions: Avs71 and LOFIN

StLAvsFan

Feb 8, 2015
As usual, the Avs come up short when they desperately need a win. Big surprise! Such a waste of time following this team, coz in the end they’re always losers.

a mangy Meowth

Ross Colton Fan
Jun 21, 2012
Highlands Ranch, CO
Getting a top 5 pick and Makar should prevent that. Ofcourse im assuming we stay healthy and our goaltending isnt ****. Not to mention getting rid of the **** players who contribute nothing to this team I think we will be alright.
I feel like our key players have mental blocks or confidence issues, idk

And our management refuses to be aggressive, to a fault

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Those thinking we didn't play well, need to get their heads checked. We played fine, nothing you can do about a goalie putting in the show that just occurred. He'll never do that again as long as he plays.

The one thing that continues to be evident is the lack of useful secondary players. They all seem fully capable of scoring when things don't matter, but when they do they matter they blow glorious chance after glorious chance.

I'm not mad them tonight, never going to win a game when a goalie plays like that.
Agreed. I didnt hate the effort. I hated the lack of execution tonight. The only effort I hated was Brassard on the ENG.

Reactions: chet1926

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad