GDT: Game Number Seventy: The Jerks Come to Town

Avs

Bozak + 2nd
Feb 9, 2013
Illinois
I think I could name about 6 players on the current roster that are worth hanging on to, which I guess is good news for the upcoming expansion draft.

Seattle will trade us their future picks so they don’t have to take any of our players :laugh:

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
I feel like our key players have mental blocks or confidence issues, idk

And our management refuses to be aggressive, to a fault
I dont know. Nathan and Rantanen are having monster years again. Landeskog is having a season. Besides Soda its a massive drop off. Thats the real issue. That and the goaltending we didnt get for 3 months.

BleedWell

Jan 6, 2018
There were maybe 3 players who were good the majority of the night

Mackinnon
Rantanen
Grubauer

Thats all. Everyone else was pure **** especially Johnson.
What a surprise!
We haven't won a game this season without Mac and Rants being golden or with super goaltending.

Reactions: MacBradley

drhiii

Beat Navy.
Apr 25, 2014
Boys sure want to repeat last year and make it exiting. Not out of the race yet but we really could've used the points (or a point) tonight.

"... and make it exiting." Excellent Freud-slip. Or was the purposeful? Either way, props--esful.

Reactions: LOFIN

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
"... and make it exiting." Excellent Freud-slip. Or was the purposeful? Either way, props--esful.
Hah, should check my grammar sometimes. In my defense, english isn't my first language so...

Exciting is what I meant.

Reactions: Avs

Spleenless Wonder21

Done like dinner
Jun 29, 2009
Ohio
This is like when Sting put on the Red and Black. Sad.

SecondaryCheeryAmericanlobster-max-1mb.gif

Reactions: The Kingslayer

Avs

Bozak + 2nd
Feb 9, 2013
Illinois
Wilson is trying his hardest not to burst out laughing in this interview.

Almost like he’s thinking “you guys actually expected me to score on all those quality chances I had!?!”

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
Thankfully other teams lost tonight too. We still have a chance since we're playing MIN and DAL each shortly. Those two games will decide it.

Reactions: MacBradley and Avs

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
There were maybe 3 players who were good the majority of the night

Mackinnon
Rantanen
Grubauer

Thats all. Everyone else was pure **** especially Johnson.
Johnson with one of his weakest games of the year, easy. But Cole and Barrie are a complete disaster and quite consistent at it too - I am going to be more lenient on Cole since he obviously isn't up to 100% and he's being scapegoat'd. What's Barries excuse? I am not going to blame him for jumping up recklessly being down 2-0, but the problem is he's just as reckless if the score was 0-0 OT in game 7. And that recklessness hasn't really done a good job, just 3 points in the last 7 games while being -3 in that time frame. The bloke is effin' -61 in his career, that isn't normal...

Reactions: The Kingslayer

armedequation

Mar 1, 2019
I 100% expect us to lose to ANA and NJ and then beat MIN and DAL.

You really think they have a chance at beating dallas after the performance last game against them?

And no they arent making it exciting to me. To me its disappointing

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
It makes me sad to see Kerfoot and Ghetto trying to score. It reminds me of kids who try to shoot as hard as you can but just don't have the strenght or teknique to succeed. Ok players otherwise but that is just laughable.

For sure. Kerfoot is far and away my most hated player on the team right now. I would literally trade him for the exchange of never having to see him again.

Reactions: The Abusement Park

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Johnson with one of his weakest games of the year, easy. But Cole and Barrie are a complete disaster and quite consistent at it too - I am going to be more lenient on Cole since he obviously isn't up to 100% and he's being scapegoat'd. What's Barries excuse? I am not going to blame him for jumping up recklessly being down 2-0, but the problem is he's just as reckless if the score was 0-0 OT in game 7. And that recklessness hasn't really done a good job, just 3 points in the last 7 games while being -3 in that time frame. The bloke is effin' -61 in his career, that isn't normal...
Dont get me started on Cole or Barrie for that matter.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad