Heinen
Kapanen
Pettersen
Ruhwedel

Rodrigues
Carter

Aug 4, 2008
Rochester, NY
Friedman's such a little shithead. I'm annoyed he's not a permanent fixture.
Maybe I’m galaxy braining this but Sullivan usually doesn’t like the after whistle stuff. That was one of the best things he did to this team when he got there was settle down the big guns. Maybe he’s trying to avoid that style of player for that reason. Probably a stretch though

Reactions: Big Friggin Dummy

Pittsburgh1776

Aug 9, 2010
Sullivan has won one playoff series in four years. I'm over the honeymoon. He shouldn't get any slack. He should be on his toes worried about his job. It takes injuries to force him to change lines, he doesn't match lines, he puts players on the PP who shouldn't be there, he waits all game before making changes and most of the time something needs to force his hand, I'm annoyed every game now.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
They’re trying to get all the crap out now before the playoffs, good good cool cool

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Maybe I’m galaxy braining this but Sullivan usually doesn’t like the after whistle stuff. That was one of the best things he did to this team when he got there was settle down the big guns. Maybe he’s trying to avoid that style of player for that reason. Probably a stretch though
I think you're probably right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad