GDT: | Game #LXVI | Pens vs Rangers | Game 66? Win it for Super Mario!

Best player of all time?

• Bobby Orr

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Gordie Howe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wayne Gretzky

Votes: 21 22.1%
  • Maurice Richard

• Jean Beliveau

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Alex (LOL) Ovechkin

• Claude (with Giroux adjusted points) Giroux

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Evgeni (if you subtract the top 100 in front of him) Malkin

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Sidney (secondary assists matter) Crosby

• Connor (Stanley Cups dont count, only personal awards do) McDavid

• Mario Lemieux

Votes: 58 61.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

3ladesof5teel

Feb 20, 2012
Sully won 2 cups.... what does that have to do with my post? It's going on 5 years dude. I'm not going to bicker, you see what you want. But when this season is finally a wrap, go back and look at your posts this year and have a gander at mine, and then get back to me who had insight to their future.
How do you predict the future on past seasons? Every season is a new season. I mean sure the East is going to be a bloodbath getting through so you could say any team is going to have a tough time.

Its almost like saying its going to snow in the winter......we no shit the odds are pretty much on your side. Only 1 team wins the cup

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Maybe it would be better if Rakell does not know their breakout on PP, that one sucks how much worse that could be

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
One aspect I like when we're getting dominated is the hesitation disappears. It gets replaced by frustration, so they take it out on the puck. The passes and shots get harder and more accurate.

Kap's goal is a great example. That was a faster release than he's been using all year.

Or ERod's absolute rocket vs Ottawa when they dumpstered us, another good example.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Pens better learn something from this game for Tuesday’s matchup and come out a lot harder and play different…and that better be after not losing a dreaded afternoon game to Detroit, who beat them the last time they played lol

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
How do you predict the future on past seasons? Every season is a new season. I mean sure the East is going to be a bloodbath getting through so you could say any team is going to have a tough time.

Its almost like saying its going to snow in the winter......we no shit the odds are pretty much on your side. Only 1 team wins the

You reference nothing I have stated and then argue with your own statement. How do I respond to that?

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Pens better learn something from this game for Tuesday’s matchup and come out a lot harder and play different…and that better be after not losing a dreaded afternoon game to Detroit, who beat them the last time they played lol
They won’t have any good practice at all, Rakell better figure this on a fly

Reactions: Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: