GDT: GAME LXV: RIVALRY NIGHT! Aves vs. Wungs

Christopher Ehn is...

• Total voters

Hennessy

Ye Jacobites, by name
Dec 20, 2006
On my keister
It's not like Hutch was expected to start more than maybe one game before Grubauer was back. He's not here to convince the Avs to keep him up - he's auditioning for another chance next season that's not AHL.

El Travo

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Aug 11, 2015
An un-screened point shot and he couldn't hold onto the puck. It's going to be a long night.

Reactions: missionAvs

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
Man I know Rosen didn't have much of a future with this team but f*** me is Hutch awful. I feel like Rosen on the Eagles is infinitely more valuable to this franchise than Hutch is.

Reactions: AvsWraith

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
I know the Avs don’t expect Hutch to be here very long, but can they at least get the guy a helmet. Seeing that ridiculous white mask out there can’t inspire much confidence in his teammates

Reactions: missionAvs

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Avs need to play the way Carolina played in front of the zamboni driver
Then this is a good game to practice that. I still feel uncomfortable if we let in +40 shots. That's not a winning strategy.

I trust Joe, Grubs is going to be back before the playoffs. If we lose tonight, it's not because of Hutch. We should be able to score 15 if they score 14.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
I haven't played goalie since the 1999 skate city league and I'm still fairly certain I could do as good of a job as Hutch has so far.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Losing Makar and having Hutchinson in net tonight makes this a pretty even match up. I think Bernier going to shut us out. It makes too much sense.
It really should not. I mean we are talking about the NHL where parity is king but it still should not be the case.

Avelanche

#freeRedmond
Jun 11, 2011
Boston
Graves, Cole and Hutch were all just terrible there. Was there really not a better veteran option for 3rd goaltender?
Where were the forwards. They play d too. Terrible from them. Appreciate the fact the avs have the luxury to put Jost on the 4th line when healthy.

Reactions: sethro109

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad