GDT: Game LIX: Avalanche vs Holden Knights | 7 PM MT | February 18, 2019

Avs

Bozak + 2nd
Feb 9, 2013
Illinois
I’m gonna be at the game Friday in Chicago and I’m gonna be f***ing pissed if Grubauer starts

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
I knew it
I actually chose Vegas in the predictions thread, which is the first time I've ever predicted the Avs would lose (I do it out of principle).

And I was wrong.

I guess that means I've been right 4 of the last 21 predictions. Impressive.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
I actually chose Vegas in the predictions thread, which is the first time I've ever predicted the Avs would lose (I do it out of principle).

And I was wrong.

I guess that means I've been right 4 of the last 21 predictions. Impressive.
Your also going be wrong about Mikko hitting 90 at the pace hes goin at haha.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
More of that from Jost would be amazing down the stretch. He was a positive tonight even if you take away his goal.

Reactions: The Kingslayer

Avs

Bozak + 2nd
Feb 9, 2013
Illinois
Divisional game + Varly record against Hawks + Jared hates Germany. = Varly plays

Everything about that game screams Varly should start, which is probably why I fear he won’t.

But at this point in the season, I could absolutely see Bednar playing Varly b2b

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Close, but he also doesn’t seem to be putting the same kind of effort in, especially down low where he is dominant
The whole team has been a mess in different ways on different nights lol this is our 5th win in 19 games

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Well that was a fun game to go to. I've never sat behind the goalies before. It's definitely a weird perspective.

Good to see Jost finally get a goal, but he still had some miss handles.

I thought Z played a very safe game tonight. Someone must've told him he was taking too many chances.

It seems like LBN and Rants might have some chemistry? Or am I crazy?

PP still useless.:(

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Mikko and Kerfoot were terrible, everyone else was good to great.
Mikko wasnt horrible but by his standards he wasnt all that good either. He cant seem to make basic plays right now. He did have a few wow moment rushes but resulted in nothing. Kerfoot on the other hand is a joke of a hockey player right now. He literally cannot do anything right beit passing, forechecking, etc. The worse thing about Kerfoot for me is how often he gets in his teammates way. Tonight it nearly cost them a goal at the end of the second. I mean its shit like that that irritates the f*** out of me. Its one thing if you arent scoring but you are doing other things to help the team (JTC) its another thing when you are given prime opportunities on the PP and tonight with Mackinnon and you do nothing with it. Ghetto on Macks line didnt look like a lost puppy and I thought he was decent tonight all things considered.

mapletreemarty

Jan 26, 2017
Thunder Bay
Has this team played this kind of balls out hockey in the third period this season? Up 2-0 and then 3-0 and continuously looking to go on the attack and hounding the Knights all over the f***ing ice? What a beautiful thing to watch and why did we have to wait 59 games to see it?

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Has this team played this kind of balls out hockey in the third period this season? Up 2-0 and then 3-0 and continuously looking to go on the attack and hounding the Knights all over the ****ing ice? What a beautiful thing to watch and why did we have to wait 59 games to see it?
In October and for the better half of November yes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad