GDT: Game IX: Avs at Blues | 6 PM MT | October 21, 2019

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
On the other side of that Graves isn't nearly skilled or talented enough to play that way in the NHL consistently, if he's to stick in the NHL he has to adapt. (I'd argue he just doesn't have a long-term NHL future)

I don't think you're wrong there, but if you're going to use him (albeit sparingly) you should go for broke. Trying to get him to play more "balanced" just takes away what makes him good. There are just some guys who just flat-out should never, ever be trying to block shots. Graves is one of them.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
On the other side of that Graves isn't nearly skilled or talented enough to play that way in the NHL consistently, if he's to stick in the NHL he has to adapt. (I'd argue he just doesn't have a long-term NHL future)

He was quoted the other week saying something along the lines of “every player has to fill a role in the nhl to stick. Am I know mine is going to be by being a strong PK’er and that’s something I’m trying to master.” He seems pretty self aware that he won’t be able to play his style and that being a PK staple is his road to a nhl career.

SaltySkywalker

Bushes of Love
Jul 15, 2016
Tatooine
:laugh:

Well...either way I need to find my inner zen again.

I bought one of those acupressure pillows and it came in today. We'll see if that does the trick.

giphy.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad