Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
penguins-of-madagascar-penguins.gif

vs

government-shutdown-captiol-hill.gif

Sid:
“Both teams understand when we play each other there’s a little bit more to the game,” Crosby said. “That’s developed over the years. Having the opportunity, all these years to go up against him… it’s brought the best of both of us.”

pittsburgh-penguins-washington-capitals.gif

Sully:
“It’s obviously been one of the best matchups in the league for the last 15 years or so. Part of it is is because of the nature of both Sid and Ovi being two generational talents, but also they are two organizations that have had a lot of success.”

1696885734934-png.750440

Karlsson:
“I’ve watched TV for a long time. It’s going to be fun. It’s a fun barn to play in. They’re a good team. They’ve got a skilled group over there.”

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
The Devils last year went 0-2 and then I think won 10 in a row.

We aren't that good though. Better not dig a deep hole early

Reactions: Andy99

CascadiaPenguin

Sponsor
Jul 5, 2017
The Salish Sea
Two immutable postulates on the current Penguin era: 1.) We suck against the Hawks and our games versus them are usually inexplicably awful 2.) We don't like the Caps and generally play them tough in entertaining games. I'm betting the mood will be better in here Friday evening (but I'm not betting the house).

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
One thing nobody is pointing out is that the Caps have a new coach and by all accounts they will be playing a lot differently from how Lavi had them play…they may take an early lead as a result…Sullivan is probably going to have to make adjustments….can he anymore lol?

Victor Z

Trade me right f**king now!
Sponsor
Apr 10, 2018
The Burgh
Ludvig please.

+1

Then we'll have 50% of a useful 3rd pair, which is 50% better than what we're accustomed to. Hopefully Ludvig knows how to PK too (hint: clobber the guy in the crease wearing the different colored sweater).

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Chalk up another L
good the the new coach in waiting

One thing nobody is pointing out is that the Caps have a new coach and by all accounts they will be playing a lot differently from how Lavi had them play…they may take an early lead as a result…Sullivan is probably going to have to make adjustments….can he anymore lol?
Rangers looked like a new and improved team under Lavy lady night. Owned the Sabres in Buffalo

Tonight, who will be the one to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory?
Jarry

Reactions: Andy99

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Caps are in decline and OVI was a 100 foot player now probably a 50 foot player. But against the Pens seems Mr. Dot will strike again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad