GDT: Game #dNRrK - @NO - TODAY TODAY ON EPIX - PARTY HOUR

oconnor9sean

Mar 3, 2013
DFW
1) Thanks Dougie for half-ass skating back to let the empty net go in

2) Thanks Boston for Seguin

3) 70 inches of snow in Boston in a month, and it's 70 in TX at 9pm. Think about that.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Lol I love all the Florida fans in here. I'm rooting for y'all to bump Boston out of the wildcards. Hope we can all come together over Klingman and Ekblad being snubbed for the Calder because Forsberg is sadly going to win it.

FlaPantherSwe*

Lol I love all the Florida fans in here. I'm rooting for y'all to bump Boston out of the wildcards. Hope we can all come together over Klingman and Ekblad being snubbed for the Calder because Forsberg is sadly going to win it.

Aslong as you help us to the playoffs like today i will hand the Calder to klingberg myself

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
That Daley goal was such a great moment I'm shocked they didn't collapse to render it moot.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
[NHL]749701&catid=1229[/NHL]

Classless Seguin talking about spreading his illness to his teammates for selfish reasons :shakehead

Hull Fan

The Future is Now
Mar 21, 2007
Arlington, TX
Seriously the guy is spreading his germs everywhere just so he can play in boston. That's at least 2 classless benniguins by itself.

Vern is a stone cold mofo on a breakaway.

It seemed like every player had the yips. There was some terrible passing by both teams.

Roussel, cross check to the chest then drop the gloves and beat someone's ass. Can't get your stick up that high.

Did Daley get lasik last summer? He's hit the net more this year than I ever remember him remotely being capable of.

I really, really like good Jamie Benn. I hope to see him more often.

LOL Boston PP. Even when Dallas was at it's worst with the man advantage we were better than that display tonight.

I know Oleksiak has more upside but Jokipakka appears to have a better floor. I hope he sticks around when the big changes start happening on this defense.

SonicSpeedDash

All bets are off
Jun 22, 2010
Amarillo, TX
Seriously the guy is spreading his germs everywhere just so he can play in boston. That's at least 2 classless benniguins by itself.

Vern is a stone cold mofo on a breakaway.

It seemed like every player had the yips. There was some terrible passing by both teams.

Roussel, cross check to the chest then drop the gloves and beat someone's ass. Can't get your stick up that high.

Did Daley get lasik last summer? He's hit the net more this year than I ever remember him remotely being capable of.

I really, really like good Jamie Benn. I hope to see him more often.

LOL Boston PP. Even when Dallas was at it's worst with the man advantage we were better than that display tonight.

I know Oleksiak has more upside but Jokipakka appears to have a better floor. I hope he sticks around when the big changes start happening on this defense.

They could both be in the line up if a certain troublesome brother would get scratched indefinitely.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
I watched the game with my buddy who is a Bruins fan while doing an assignment on campus.

Wacky game. I wasn't super attentive while watching since we're in a crunch right now to finish projects before reading week but mygod how does Jordie still earn a pay cheque or receive icetime from this team? It's crazy how unaware he is on the ice.

Straying away from the negativity, Benn looked great out there and what the heck has Daley changed in his routine compared to the past 10 years? The guy keeps on scoring.

MetalGodAOD*

Watching the game now. I liked their fortitude and that they didn't blow the lead and stayed calm after the game was tied.

Jordie was horrible again though. Seriously would love to see Schlemko or Oleksiak back next game. Maybe Jordie's worst game in a while.

Klingberg had a rare off game I thought. To be expected every once in a while.

Kari was pretty good. Can't complain, would love to only have 2 GAA for a game though.

As much as Cole is annoying he's some decent secondary scoring this year.

Still need to go on a run here to have a chance to sneak in. 3 points back but played 2 more than Vancouver. WPG still up a lot despite their losing streak. Gotta get something going.

Klockis

Suter stan
Mar 21, 2013
Sweden
Watching the game now. I liked their fortitude and that they didn't blow the lead and stayed calm after the game was tied.

Jordie was horrible again though. Seriously would love to see Schlemko or Oleksiak back next game. Maybe Jordie's worst game in a while.

Klingberg had a rare off game I thought. To be expected every once in a while.

Kari was pretty good. Can't complain, would love to only have 2 GAA for a game though.

As much as Cole is annoying he's some decent secondary scoring this year.

Still need to go on a run here to have a chance to sneak in. 3 points back but played 2 more than Vancouver. WPG still up a lot despite their losing streak. Gotta get something going.

Thought so too. But he still made some plays that no other on our D can make which is positive, as he still contributes in some ways even on his off games.

TangoMcBride

Feb 28, 2008
The DF Dub
How about that backdoor pass that Klingberg made to Ritchie though. That would have been on every highlight reel for the rest of ever had he scored. His vision and awareness are jaw dropping.

Last edited:

Evgeny Oliker

Mar 12, 2003
Visit site

Dallas is now 2nd in the entire NHL in Goals For!

What you guys obviously need is a defensive defenseman. IF you can acquire one at the trade deadline, I think you will make the playoffs...you are only 3 points out and I'm not impressed with Vancouver or Winnipeg(lost Kane).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad