Sep 6, 2014
Bordeaux, Fra
PossibleIdealisticHound.gif

How to be a class act :nod:

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
I really don't think that Roussel cross check was as flagrant as it looked. The outcome was bad, but it was made bad because McQuaid was trying to initiate a fight, not because Roussel targeted his throat.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
I really don't think that Roussel cross check was as flagrant as it looked. The outcome was bad, but it was made bad because McQuaid was trying to initiate a fight, not because Roussel targeted his throat.

Yeah that's why I don't think there will be additional discipline for it. The entire sequence of events led to the crosscheck that was likely not intentionally in the neck. Had Roussel just turned around and crosschecked someone in the neck out of nowhere then I'd expect and be happy with a suspension. Still a stupid action but I don't think he'll get suspended for it.

mc3488

Jul 2, 2013
Houston, Tx
I doubt Roussel cross checked McQuaid on purpose. Looks like he just meant to cross check him in the chest to buy some time to also drop the gloves and the stick rode up and hit his neck

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
Yeah that's why I don't think there will be additional discipline for it. The entire sequence of events led to the crosscheck that was likely not intentionally in the neck. Had Roussel just turned around and crosschecked someone in the neck out of nowhere then I'd expect and be happy with a suspension. Still a stupid action but I don't think he'll get suspended for it.

:nod: Maybe another fine.

oconnor9sean

Mar 3, 2013
DFW
When are those bros going to accept that the "Let's Go Bruins" chant they're trying to start isn't gonna catch on...

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
This is such a weird game. Win or lose it doesn't really represent how our team usually plays at all.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad