Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Yes sir,

I'm waiting for snowing..

View attachment 148395
I'm stil waiting snow. Its crazy we don't have snow in here. Its dark as hell. Sunrise is 9:21 am and sunset is 3:00pm. So its like only 4-5hours bright time and only a bit over 1 month sun doesn't go up anymore in here. Almost 20-years ago when last time it has been this warm in here. f*** global warming.

sorry for ot.

Reactions: jura and CoMoBlues

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Next game is vs Edmonton. Hitch is back. Could somebody create some fun fun GDT?

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
He started the thread, so that's why you didn't see the thread. Its a weird glitch where you can't see an entire thread if started by someone on your ignore.

I'm honestly shocked you have him and not me ignored lol I was giving it 50/50 odds you wouldn't see my post
Well, I understand your posts and your point of view. In other hand stupendeuos has attacked me since he registered here and I'm just tired of his mission.

Shame I can't view GDT's if he creates those.

Stupendous Yappi

Any famous last words? Not yet!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
Well, I understand your posts and your point of view. In other hand stupendeuos has attacked me since he registered here and I'm just tired of his mission.

Shame I can't view GDT's if he creates those.
I think its the other way around with regard to who has a mission.

I can't decide if I should start MORE threads, or refrain from starting threads at all.

cardinalnation

Mar 4, 2012
I am with Yappi and others that appreciate the time and effort it must take to do GDT's. Thank you Blanick and everyone else that does it without any reward. I honestly look forward to a little alone time on game days to check out the GDT.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Maybe stop whining and do it yourself? Just a thought. I'm here to help.
I did it. Hope you like it.

giphy.gif

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Its primetime for european Blues members tomorrow vs. Preds. I wish to see something nice GDT write up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad