GDT: Game #BagHeads - 12.21.14 - at Edmonton - 5:00 PM - FS Southwest - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM

Dallasman

Jun 23, 2002
Edmonton,Alberta
How many of you guys are at the hospital right now getting casts for your legs after jumping off the bandwagon tonight? It's the Oilers! The Oilers you meatheads.

Christ! You'd think we had no chance. It's the God damn Oilers!!!!

Some of you Stars fans make me laugh.

grN1g

Nov 11, 2009
Minnesota
Does Daley have a Lock on this top PP unit for good or what?

I have klingberg on my fantasy team, but daley is available in FA, is the Legend gonna get on that unit at some point or no?

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
Well, it is Texas so some kind of wagon I'd imagine.

SealyCottonWagon1911PCTem.jpg

SonicSpeedDash

All bets are off
Jun 22, 2010
Amarillo, TX
I left the house to the mall when it was 5-3. I was watching the game on my phone at the food court and jumped up and yelled when we tied it. Everyone around me was like...wtf is with that guy?

lol

MetalGodAOD*

Rewatching this game makes me so mad at Ruff. Eakin completly blows his assignment on 2 goals against and he's supposed to be some defensive anchor? The guy is overrated as hell defensively. He's still young and has time but he's not some defensive linchpin to fix a line at this juncture.

I miss Peverley. Biggest offseason acquisition for Nill will be some two-way forwards.

Goligoski flat out got burned on 2 goals against and that's because he sucks and is injured. Sit his ass, stop playing him 20+ a night.

Praise Seguin, Horcov, and beastmode Jamie. And Klingberg.

MetalGodAOD*

I also love that Seguin turns away and doesn't watch the opposing shooter when the game is on the line. See Purcell's shootout goal. Adorable.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Does Daley have a Lock on this top PP unit for good or what?

I have klingberg on my fantasy team, but daley is available in FA, is the Legend gonna get on that unit at some point or no?
You should have dropped Klingberg two weeks ago.

Don't pick up any Stars D. You'll get no fantasy points from them.

jason9090spezza

Oct 19, 2014
Japan
This was a pretty pathetic game. Some nice moves here and there, but I wasn't really impressed with the win (but screw it, a WIN is a WIN).

Again, Seguin was great as always, while the rest were good~terrible.

Someone already said it, but having a healthy Peverley would have changed the roster so much...HE would have been one of the top 6 players on the team...but I guess its pointless to state that now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad