GDT: Game #BagHeads - 12.21.14 - at Edmonton - 5:00 PM - FS Southwest - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
starswin.gif

razorstarswin.jpg

StarsTx

Nov 9, 2014
Time in the Ahl seemed to do Lindback so real good.

Pretty sure we should rename the team the Dallas Seguin's for the season, he's earned it.
Hall is good but Seguin is great!

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
I was at the game tonight, quite a night.

Lehtonen looked really off his game, every puck on the net was being spit out into the slot on the rebound.. he just wasn't seeing it. This is the first time this season we've gotten point after a bad effort from our goaltenders, so it's about time.

I thought the team deserved the win, but I was just happy to get even a point after that opening to the 2nd period where nothing went right. Hopefully the Stars can close out the pre-Christmas slate of games with another win against Toronto, and we'll be back in the hunt.

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
Agreed on the rebounding issue but man alive, the defense was atrocious (once more). He was getting literally no help.

Yeah well maybe, I was sitting like 5 rows up from behind the net where Dallas shot twice so it was a bit hard to keep track of what everyone was doing on the ice and if everyone had their assignments in check. Except for on their 4th goal where the two defencemen (Jokipakka and Daley) went to the same side of the ice on the 2 on 2 entry by the Oilers, and then Jokipakka ended up standing basically behind the net covering no one when the rebound was pounded in.

I was cursing Ruff for not putting in Lehtonen for the shootout since he has a great track record of success, but it all worked in alright in the end. Lindback didn't look completely awful, although I didn't think that shot on the partial breakaway was all that amazing and he could have had that one.

Hull Fan

The Future is Now
Mar 21, 2007
Arlington, TX
Jordie plays. Dallas gives up 5. I'm not saying it's all Jordie's fault but...His miss on the Spezza setup was criminal.

Cody Eakin isn't very good and is basically a negative when not out with Benn/Seguin and he's not an addition to them. I'm really beginning to hope he's being shopped. I really doubt Edmonton would give us Fayne but if they're desperate for a center that's who I'd want from them.

Lehtonen was bad.

Tyler Seguin was really, really good.

The return of the dainty barbarian is always welcome. Benn showed why he's a much better player than Taylor Hall tonight.

Goligoski is an absolute beating in his own zone. If he needs surgery he needs to have it now. Watching him struggle is painful.

mc3488

Jul 2, 2013
Houston, Tx
Holy ****. I turned off the game at 5-2 and went out to dinner, and come back to see we won 6-5 with lindback in net LMAO

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad