Post-Game Talk: GAME 9 - THROW THE CAT OFF THE CLIFF!!!! - BRUINS 3 Sunrise 2 F/OT

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Heh. Imagine if OEL was actually hurt?

I guess I can live with 4 seeing that he has other questionable face hits. It’s a bit much. But whatever. True, you just never know with league. They could have been dramatic and given him 10 and I wouldn’t be in complete shock.
They'd try to throw the book at him.

I'm tired of injury or a percieved injury factoring into suspensions. Penalize the play itself and not the result.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Yeah…as I said, 10 wouldn’t have completely shocked me with that gang down there. So I’m happy to get it dealt with and manageable.

Really bad timing for Boston with the Gryz injury and the tough upcoming schedule. At least they have built a bit of a cushion with their great start.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Clifton almost the same hit as the McAvoy‘s and Cliffy got two games
Actually worse IMO. Cliffy's hit was against the boards. Also, Hischier ended up leaving the game with a possible concussion IIRC. Don't know if OEL is going to be out but it seems NH is going to miss some time. IMO they need to take into account if a player misses time before they hand out suspensions or add onto a suspension if later a player is out for significant time i.e. Marc Savard. Don't get me wrong, what CM did was serious and premeditated to a certain degree but 4 games when Cliffy got 2?

Reactions: Alicat

Aeroforce

Apr 28, 2012
Houston, TX
Four games against probable playoff teams, and also no Grzelcyk.

Hoping for .500/ 4 points; anything else is a bonus.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ladyfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad