Laval Rocket: Game 9: Laval @ Belleville (Laval Lose 3-0)

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
* Unless the broadcast schedule changes, this game will not be broadcast on RDS *

NOTES:
- Xavier Ouellet & Laurent Dauphin recalled to Montreal's Taxi Squad for their road trip.

- The Vancouver Canucks have loaned LD Guillaume Brisebois to Laval. Won't be available before the 13th.

- Laval hired Maxime Vaillancourt as Interim Goalie & Video Coach while Marco Marciano is with Montreal.​

Last edited:

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Finally! been a while!

e1dbf213-b112-4406-bd0b-2a496a47f18f_text.gif

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
no hillis is getting really frustrating but also very odd to see Blandisi on the 4th line as he should be one of their best players.

also surprised Bisson is getting in over Halbert who looked ok last year as I believe he played RD although I could be mis-remembering.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Veilleux returns. And Bisson playing his first game.

Again no Hillis. Really not understanding why he has only gotten one game if he isn't hurt.
We know Bouchard won't purposely sit a young player without good reason. Maybe he is having trouble with the AHL speed? Pure speculation of course but Bouchard from what I have seen won't stifle a young player in order to win. His job is to develop these kids.

Reactions: 1909 and Runner77

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Veilleux returns. And Bisson playing his first game.

Again no Hillis. Really not understanding why he has only gotten one game if he isn't hurt.

How do the Rocket square against Belleville? Who has the edge?

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
We know Bouchard won't purposely sit a young player without good reason. Maybe he is having trouble with the AHL speed? Pure speculation of course but Bouchard from what I have seen won't stifle a young player in order to win. His job is to develop these kids.

He played one game and won his face off and set up a nice play in limited minutes.

Jul 6, 2016
no hillis is getting really frustrating but also very odd to see Blandisi on the 4th line as he should be one of their best players.

also surprised Bisson is getting in over Halbert who looked ok last year as I believe he played RD although I could be mis-remembering.

Bouchard would't keep him off the line up for no good reasons. Maybe, at this stage of his career, he is ECHL material, and no more. At least, we don't see Verbeek anymore. And Lynch is gone.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
No Ouellet is gonna be a pretty big test for the defense, although they managed fine at the end of last season when he was with the main team. He's still one of the key vets and a work horse at the AHL level.

Reactions: Tyson

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Quick question, is RDS just showing home Rocket games? Im debating whether to add RDS to my cable package or just getting AHL TV.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
It's pissing me off.

The thing about developing him at center is that he has to actually... play..

Initially I thought he was hurt because he got elbowed to the head in his one game. But it's been reported that he isn't hurt.

The only logical thing for me is if he isn't hurt, then the coach might feel he's not doing well enough at practice. I trust Bouchard. But it is frustrating to see line-up after line-up each GDT and no Hillis.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad