Status
Not open for further replies.

The Flying Octopus

Sep 18, 2017
Bloomfield Hills, MI
Larkin

Gotta go

Sorry not sorry but he ain’t it as a captain

Don’t @ me either, too old for most of you, as most of you have no idea what good hockey is like.

So done w this sh#t

Lions are better

saska sault

Jun 5, 2010
Sault Ste. Marie
:laugh: 3 blow outs in one week New jersey, Boston and now Buffalo. Hey Stevie? Doesn't look like your plan is working.

The plan that he literally told us all to temper expectations for this year and Lalonde told us the same after we were "undefeated in regulation". Long long way to go, but don't think 8 goals against should ever be acceptable. Think the line up movement when it was 4 to 3 was a sign, get going or changes are gonna be made. Hopefully some line up changes coming for a game or 2.

Reactions: SoupNazi

SirloinUB

Aug 20, 2010
Canada
7 goals against again? It’s Pathetic how often this team of “nhl” players get blown out.

Edit: 8 goals? Jesus f***ing Christ

Averaging 5 goals against the last 4 games. Not going to win many games at this rate.

BIGZ40

Jul 2, 2006
Georgia
Welp... Can't get much worse. Team will be better with bert/vrana/ras, but their not the miracle cure. It seems we may just be a bad team. The lack of team speed coupled with losing every puck battle is concerning.

SwedeChristoffer

Jul 30, 2019
Good teams can overcome injuries by playing a tighter, more boring defensive game. Plus, getting good goaltending.

This team cannot overcome any adversity because they don't defend and the goaltending is subpar. Plus, they're accustomed to losing all these years.

The sad part is that the Wings have played that boring defensive game, and still been blown out.

I think they'd be better of playing more actively instead, higher forechecking so they can have the puck more. This 1 - 1 - 3 crap ain't working.

NickH8

Jul 3, 2015
I wanted to type a strongly worded post about the team but holy cow the hot takes are wild after every loss. If some of you guys had it your way we'd go through 5 coaches a year and burn down the roster every deadline lol.
Idk why people like to sit in here and dwell on it. It's one thing to lose a close game, but to give up like that is unacceptable. That being said I'm gonna have a good night's sleep go to work tomorrow then have a good evening and not pop a blood vessel over it :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad