GDT: Game 9: Detroit Red Wings @ Sabres | 10/31/2022 | 7 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 18, 2006
I’ve always liked Mittelstadt, glad to see him fulfilling his potential.

Hahahaha 8, why not. Utter garbage.

Reactions: MBH

GMR

Jul 27, 2013
Parts Unknown
:laugh: 3 blow outs in one week New jersey, Boston and now Buffalo. Hey Stevie? Doesn't look like your plan is working.
Even he didn't think Copp and Seider would be this bad.

Bertuzzi getting hurt is foreseeable. Even Quasimodo could have predicted that.

I'm not sure how much Yzerman knew about Vrana's issues.

Ned was terrible last year. I was under the impression before the season that Husso would get most of the starts.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Wow. Everyone WALKS home except for Ned. That wasn't his fault IMO.
He let in 2 I'd call soft. Made some big saves. Didn't make some big saves you'd wish he did.

But holy hell this team was puck watching all game and completely crumpled. Old habits die hard I guess. I was hoping after Larkin's shortie it would at least result in a loss where they battled and turned their play around

OneMoreTry

Sep 26, 2021
Embarrassing. I don't get how you blame Ned looking at this "team effort". How many posts did Buffalo hit, 4..5..? Could easily be double figures. With a 10-goal-differantial.. :help:

I guess we can bring up Edvinsson now and give him 20 minutes. I have no idea how you could justify not to..

MBH

Players Play
Jul 20, 2019
SE Michigan
redwingsnow.com
Embarrassing. I don't get how you blame Ned looking at this "team effort". How many posts did Buffalo hit, 4..5..? Could easily be double figures. With a 10-goal-differantial.. :help:

I guess we can bring up Edvinsson now and give him 20 minutes. I have no idea how you could justify not to..
Cause Ned sucked too.,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad