GDT: Game 9: Detroit Red Wings @ Sabres | 10/31/2022 | 7 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
So they schedule a game in the exact center of the trick-or-treating window. Sigh. By the time everybody is done walking, changed, candy is reviewed, and the sugar high is below "Hammy Drink the Cola" levels... I might catch a few minutes of the third period.

Good luck to the Wings, but I'll have to catch up later via the game thread.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
So they schedule a game in the exact center of the trick-or-treating window. Sigh. By the time everybody is done walking, changed, candy is reviewed, and the sugar high is below "Hammy Drink the Cola" levels... I might catch a few minutes of the third period.

Good luck to the Wings, but I'll have to catch up later via the game thread.
Toss a bowl outside? That's what I'm gonna do, sorry kids, but there's a Wings game on!

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
All I want to know is when we're getting Bert back? Any updates on his recovery? What about Sunny? Are guys need to stop getting injured!!

NickH8

Jul 3, 2015
All I want to know is when we're getting Bert back? Any updates on his recovery? What about Sunny? Are guys need to stop getting injured!!
4 to 6 weeks on Bert and we're entering week 3. So he could be back soon. Sunny is day to day.

Reactions: ColdToiletSeats

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
That's how those 2 plays hockey

I expect a lot of Dahlin everywhere

Last edited:

Pizza!Pizza!

Sep 25, 2018
Toss a bowl outside? That's what I'm gonna do, sorry kids, but there's a Wings game on!
Drag the TV outside with an extension cord and let them watch while they consume their sugar coated razor blades.

The injury madness is BS, especially so early in the season, on the bright side the Wings look the best they have in like 7 years in spite of all the injuries. I except us to be in the playoffs next season.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
It sounds like Ned will get the start. I cannot see Berggren getting called up. He just got back in the lineup with GR.
Who said that? This wouldn't make sense at all.

At this point, Husso is the nr.1 or 1a at the very least. You wanna have your better goalie in net for games against direct competition inside your own division. If you wanna play Nedeljkovic ahead of the NY back to back, give him the Washington game.

GreatGordie9

May 11, 2019
Victoria, BC
That's how those 2 plays hockey

I expect a lot of Dahlin everywhere
All I know that Bert is out 4-6 weeks if it is 4 weeks it will be mid November. I have heard nothing. Vrana you won't hear anything until he is cleared by the administrators of the program.

GreatGordie9

May 11, 2019
Victoria, BC
Who said that? This wouldn't make sense at all.

At this point, Husso is the nr.1 or 1a at the very least. You wanna have your better goalie in net for games against direct competition inside your own division. If you wanna play Nedeljkovic ahead of the NY back to back, give him the Washington game.
In this Q and A before the Wild game Lalonde mentioned likely would go to Ned on Monday.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
This injury madness is BS, especially so early in the season, on the bright side the Wings look the best they have in like 7 years in spite of all the injuries. I except us to be in the playoffs next season.
Playoffs are totally possible already at this season.

Would it be first game when Zadina line would score? He hasn't been on the ice for a single team goal.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Est ce que Seider va se lever contre Dahlin? Ou est ce qu’il sera une pâle copie?
On les comparait l’année passée. Seider semblait meilleur que Dahlin!
Je pense que Seider va bien jouer ce soir. C'est vrai, si tu regardes seulement aux statistiques, il n'apparait pas qu'il est en train d'avoir une bonne saison, mais c'est pas seulement les statistiques qui content! Je m'attend qu'il joue bien ce soir contre Dahlin, c'est une bonne chance de montrer à la ligue qu'il peut bien sur jouer avec les autres jeunes défenseur.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Playoffs are totally possible already at this season.

Would it be first game when Zadina line would score? He hasn't been on the ice for a single team goal.
He is practicing the way of the samurai.

Given his current linemates, I'll settle for a zero game (no goals against).

Reactions: Henkka
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad