GDT: Game 9: Detroit Red Wings @ Sabres | 10/31/2022 | 7 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIGZ40

Jul 2, 2006
Georgia
I still love how when we win it's silent in here when we lose it's suck for Bedard and fire everyone.
Well it is a good year to be bad, but all kidding aside it's clear the team isn't ready to win. I'm hoping they can compete more often than not. At this point I'd like to see them play hard and see the young guys grow, while finishing in range to maybe get lucky in the lottery.

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Probably bout time for Yzerman to look for a change of scenery swap for Zadina before it's too late to get even that
Why? He's being paid like a defensively sound bottom 6er and that's what he is. Trading him now would be the absolute worst time to trade him. His value isn't going to drop any lower unless he starts actively injuring teammates or something.

Reactions: SoupNazi

lhsgolf19

Oct 4, 2016
Birmingham, MI
Well it is a good year to be bad, but all kidding aside it's clear the team isn't ready to win. I'm hoping they can compete more often than not. At this point I'd like to see them play hard and see the young guys grow, while finishing in range to maybe get lucky in the lottery.
When you are missing Bertuzzi, Vrana, Rasmussen & Sundqvist (and Fabbri) too, we will have games like this.

Reactions: 14ari13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad