GDT: Game #9 - Avs @ Penguins 5:30PM MST | TSN2, RDS2, NBCSN

Kschey

Avs/BorussiaDortmund
Jul 4, 2010
:

Please explain why you dislike the Captain of Colorado Avalanche so much.

Countless number of negative posts about Landeskog every season, it's increadibly annoying.

He wasn't even a first pick, now you got MacKinnon, what's the problem?

He wants Larsson :sarcasm:

Last edited by a moderator:

Crossfire Hurricane

Sponsor
Aug 19, 2006
Redondo Beach
I think its time to put PAP back to the first line. Downies been good but PAP I would think will make that line even better.

I want to see:

ROR-Duchene-PAP [Duchene has chemistry with ROR and PAP. If he clicks with both at the same time... Nnnff.]
Lando-Staz-Downie [LORD Line v2.0]
McGinn-Mackinnon-Tanguay [Size, speed, playmaking.]
whatevs. [A face puncher, a hitter, and a guy who'll never pass to the aforementioned two.]

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
I want to see:

ROR-Duchene-PAP [Duchene has chemistry with ROR and PAP. If he clicks with both at the same time... Nnnff.]
whatevs. [A face puncher, a hitter, and a guy who'll never pass to the aforementioned two.]

I like it. Tangauy and Staz have both been playing awesome for us, but they don't mesh well together. Tanguay seting up Mcginn and Mackinnon could be dangerous.

Punished ROR

a hero denied by hortons
Jul 3, 2006
Not sure if you are serious but IF so you better find yourself a new "boy".

Yikes, man. Might help to remember that athletes are actual humans, with real families and friends that are "normal people," too.

Huis Clos*

Yikes, man. Might help to remember that athletes are actual humans, with real families and friends that are "normal people," too.

None of that changes the fact he's been terrible on the ice.

OldSchoolAvalanche*

I guess I want the lines to stay the way they are. Unless we start losing. Don't mess with what has ben successful JMO

bohlmeister

May 18, 2007
This is the 3rd time I will mention, as I am the only one to do so that I can see. But Wilson is the reason we got our only goal. He rushed the outlet pass to Landy. It will be pretty sad if Wilson becomes this boards new whipping boy.

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
Missed the game tonight. How did my boy Ryan Wilson look tonight!

He made a nice pass which lead to the goal, but else he felt weak.
He kept fumbling with the puck and couldn't make good decisions in time.
I think he passed straight to the stick of Malkin three times in our own zone.

Still looks rusty out there and not in full mobility.

Gigantor The Goalie

Speak for the Goalies
Feb 4, 2012
New London
He made a nice pass which lead to the goal, but else he felt weak.
He kept fumbling with the puck and couldn't make good decisions in time.
I think he passed straight to the stick of Malkin three times in our own zone.

Still looks rusty out there and not in full mobility.

I wouldn't mind him being scratched for a couple more games while he works his way back up to game speed in a controlled environment(practice).

The Shermanator

HFBoards Legend
Jul 2, 2011
Ontario
Stop hating on Ryan Wilson. He was great in the Beach Boys and he's great for the Avs.

"Lying in bed, just like Ryan Wilson did. Yeaeeeahhhhhh, lying in bed just like Ryan Wilson diiiiiiiiiiidddd"

-the barenaked ladies

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Wilson needs game time to get back to form. Practice time won't really help him. He does seem slower than he was, it makes me wonder if he isn't fully healthy yet.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Wilson needs game time to get back to form. Practice time won't really help him. He does seem slower than he was, it makes me wonder if he isn't fully healthy yet.

Or he's healthy but all these knee and ankle injuries have made him slower than he used to be.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
I want to see:

This is what I want. Downie has been flubbing way too many passes of late. PAP and ROR can fight for loose pucks. Adding Downie to Landos line will make Lando shoot more. Tanguay setting up Ginner and Mack sounds perfect. Make it happen St. Patrick

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
I don't find the Wilson pass all that nice. It wasn't an Erik Johnson saucer.

a mangy Meowth

Ross Colton Fan
Jun 21, 2012
Highlands Ranch, CO
Despicable. Wilson played at a mediocre level in a shutout win with an assist on the only goal, and people are still giving him ****. Some of you guys disgust me with your fickleness

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
The pass was nothing flashy but it was still a good quick pass to spring Landeskog. Wilson has been awful and arguably our worst player in the games he has played but have to give him credit on that one, he started that play.

member 116861

Despicable. Wilson played at a mediocre level in a shutout win with an assist on the only goal, and people are still giving him ****. Some of you guys disgust me with your fickleness

Wilson has played poorly since he has come back from injury. Why can't we criticize the guy for his poor play? Especially when there are two guys waiting to get a shot to play.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $8,351.00