El Pueblo
I'm going to enjoy a bomber of my favorite brew while I watch the game. :D

1322526311-imag0823.jpg

My oh my that looks delicious.

(But you might need a couple more)

AvsWraith

Jan 21, 2010
Colorado
Since Tampa is way better than Columbus, Carolina, and Florida, I'm gonna go out on a limb and pick them to beat us. 7-1 Bolts. Stamkos hatty.

Iceberg

May 4, 2002
I noticed that Guenin was a lot more involved offensively last game, i think he'll get a goal tonight.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Hope they play well this game, I'll be at the game in one of my 95/96 jerseys.

Luckily the Tampa fans are pretty cool in general, haven't seen anyone harassed in a visiting teams jersey yet.

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
The Triplets finally wake up...it won't be pretty.

But honestly, Tampa has seemed to have struggled to really get going this year. The Avs don't seem to have any chemistry. I think it'll be a pretty awful game to watch with a lot of unnecessary turnovers from both sides.

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
Hope they play well this game, I'll be at the game in one of my 95/96 jerseys.

Luckily the Tampa fans are pretty cool in general, haven't seen anyone harassed in a visiting teams jersey yet.

Yeah Anaheim is the same way, never have any issues there.

Feels like a game we're expected to lose, so I think we win it 3-1

Goals from Duchene, Iginla, Grigorenko...Varly gets back on track.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Yeah Anaheim is the same way, never have any issues there.

Feels like a game we're expected to lose, so I think we win it 3-1

Goals from Duchene, Iginla, Grigorenko...Varly gets back on track.

Yeah I've had good luck at Avs games, but that was all in Colorado. :popcorn:

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
The Triplets finally wake up...it won't be pretty.

But honestly, Tampa has seemed to have struggled to really get going this year. The Avs don't seem to have any chemistry. I think it'll be a pretty awful game to watch with a lot of unnecessary turnovers from both sides.

They have not been the offensive force they were last year, but they are playing well in low scoring games. Bishop has been beast, even in a couple of their losses.

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
They've just been missing a lot of passes and chances from what I've seen.

triplets have to adjust on the fact that those cross-ice passes through or into the slot won't be there like last season. when they managed to get those work better 5on5 than most teams did on the powerplay.

shockingly, teams have adjusted and they don't get those anymore as well. surprise tampa fans, they are awesome but they are no gretzky/mario level players.

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
Absolutely need Varly to get his **** together

Yeah, Varly needs to grow 4 arms and start stopping those doorstep cross crease plays more often. Even better if he simply split into two netminders.

If you didn't notice, that was sarcasm. Because Varly hasn't been the issue, the players in front of him have.

StayAtHomeAv

May 20, 2014
Varly has definitely been an issue, one of the bigger ones. Yes, the play in front has allowed some easy goals, but Varly has given up too many easy ones himself.

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
Yeah, Varly needs to grow 4 arms and start stopping those doorstep cross crease plays more often. Even better if he simply split into two netminders.

If you didn't notice, that was sarcasm. Because Varly hasn't been the issue, the players in front of him have.

the players in front of him were issue the two previous years when he had great years.

expecting 3rd great might be too much but he needs to be way better than what he has been so far.

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado

Varly has definitely had issues. His rebound control is awful, and he has given up weak goals (first goal against Columbus comes to mind). The defense isn't without blame, but when your goalie has a .869 save percentage through five games, it's not all on the defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad