Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Screenshot_20221028_214629.jpg

😮

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
Back to back nights plus travel, No Krejci, No Marchand, No McAvoy...No Problem. Ullmark was outstanding and Stralman have to say was so much than his first game. Keep it going boys.

I'm very worried too. Been like this towards last season too. It's very concerning and I wish somebody would look into it.
Yeah sounds like he is slurring his words at times, not a good sign, hope he is okay.

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
Given Krejci’s absence and the back-to-back with travel I was fully expecting a loss. Mea culpa.
Last few years it may well have been as they would typically play down to their opponents and maybe eke-out a 2-1 win if they were lucky. Now they're a whole other animal, crushing teams they should crush. And, as someone else said, they still haven't hit their ceiling.

Edit: beat Detroit and Columbus back to back by a combined 9-1. Gold Crush!!

Last edited:

aguineapig

Watching Lindy, we now know what Tampa has witnessed watching Hedman night in, night out for the last decade. Watching Pasta lighting up the league, Jets and Jackets fans lament what went wrong with Laine.
Watching Elvis slipping and sliding around in the crease reminds B's fans of that bum from Buffalo we had at the beginning of last season. Whatever became of that guy Linmark or whatever his name was? We watched a part of history tonight, take a moment to let that sink in. A franchise with the likes of Shore, Schmidt, Clapper, Orr, Bourque and many more. This group missing many of their key pieces just made history.

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
So...asking for a friend....Where are all of the whiny little bitches? Nothing to say? How sad they all must be.

As soon as the Bs lose a game they will all return
This season is all about the power of positivity

I truly believe this team is something special

I’m ignoring all the negativity

This team wants to win it all for 37 and 46

Motivation and one last ride for 37 and 46 is a hell of a drug

the negotiator

Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Sometimes it feels like a team just captures something special and runs with it...that's what I see right now

i said I thought of this year as a " last ride" and damn it, if this is indeed a last ride so far it's been nothing but fun...a lot of fun

keep It going boys!!

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Watching Lindy, we now know what Tampa has witnessed watching Hedman night in, night out for the last decade. Watching Pasta lighting up the league, Jets and Jackets fans lament what went wrong with Laine.
Watching Elvis slipping and sliding around in the crease reminds B's fans of that bum from Buffalo we had at the beginning of last season. Whatever became of that guy Linmark or whatever his name was? We watched a part of history tonight, take a moment to let that sink in. A franchise with the likes of Shore, Schmidt, Clapper, Orr, Bourque and many more. This group missing many of their key pieces just made history.

I wonder if Ullmark's positional play and general helter shelter style last year was a result of playing behind some really poor Buffalo defenses. I think it has taken him awhile to trust Boston's structured system, thus now we are seeing a far more relaxed goalie.

Reactions: BMC and aguineapig

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad