Post-Game Talk: Game 82- Today didn't happen - The REAL season begins on Thursday

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
20190406_221211.jpg

Thank You, Bob Cole!

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
This

Tuukka was laughing when he was over at the bench for breaks in the third. Big Z did give him an intense unhappy look. Chara wanted that win.

Chara has always been a warrior and hates to lose

He expects everybody to give their full effort EVERY game...win or lose...no matter what!

Tuukka was playing loosey-goosey and it showed....and the big guy didn't like it

...and I agree with big Z

mflo77

Jul 9, 2002
Visit site
Disgusted that the Bruins allowed themselves to be pushed around like that. I don’t care if the game meant anything or not, that was awful.

Aside from Pastranak; Backes; and one awesome hip check, I was disappointed in the lack of physicality today. To not retaliate when someone does you dirty on the ice sends the wrong message to EVERYONE. Your opponents; your players; your prospects; and your fans.

Hope the Bruins remember to take their mean pills on Thursday.

lack of physicality in a meaningless game? past several seasons, the bruins have lost key members to the roster on games 81 and 82. not worth it. Im just glad we are finally healthy heading into the playoffs.

Reactions: lopey and Maine Fan

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
I only watched the first two periods and highlights of the 3rd . Another goal scored while the Bruins are on the power play ? Have to clean that up . Didn’t like the Kucherov walkthrough on Chara and Charlie and the 5th one on Rask but who cares , it was a meaningless game with half a dozen regulars out . Hopefully it is nowhere near representative of what we can expect in the playoffs.

Reactions: bbfan419

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Although this game made some of us worry about coming off a lousy, losing effort going into the playoffs

I'm hopeful that a loss today will leave a bad taste in their mouth, and may light a fire under the boy's asses for game one against the laffs

...trying to be optimistic

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
Although this game made some of us worry about coming off a lousy, losing effort going into the playoffs

I'm hopeful that a loss today will leave a bad taste in their mouth, and may light a fire under the boy's asses for game one against the laffs

...trying to be optimistic
I don’t know. I think just about everyone knew this was a meaningless game . The Bruins team we saw against Columbus is the one we will see on Thursday.

Boston Bandit

Aug 2, 2005
Bingo. Turning point too. I forget how dirty Tampa is until we play them.

I lost faith in Blidh today.

But that is over. On to Toronto and the Babcock whining. I hope Bergeron is allowed to take a face off.

Cassidy needs to step up to the plate if this $h*t happens again and Babcock can shove it up his a$$

Go Bruins!!

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
This hot and cold crap with Rask is old.You get 7 million so earn it.We had Price win Cup easy.
Tuukka has been good this year. He will be the starting net minder (rightfully so). However IF Tuukka stumbles it is a nice to have Halak there.
He also has been good this year. B's are lucky to have this option.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Bingo

...it's like complaining about your meal before the waiter brings out the food
Right about now we're on the dessert part of the meal. The appetizers were good, the meal was great and hopefully the dessert will be good but the last time we burned our lips on the ice cream.

Reactions: Spooner st

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad