Post-Game Talk: Game 82- Today didn't happen - The REAL season begins on Thursday

mjhfb

Easier from up here
Dec 19, 2016
A thousand miles from nowhere
Give Sweeney credit for the Bruins going into the playoffs with this as their backup.

upload_2019-4-8_9-19-55.png

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
That was a remarkable performance by Thomas. I miss him he was so entertaining and you could just see how bad he wanted to win every second of every game.If the Bruins are going to win the Cup this year, Tuukka will have to bring that attitude and be the best goaltender during these playoffs because the lightning are strong every where and parity is here and the only way you survive this time of year is by having the best in net.

Halak is there.Rask is not sharp he will be on the bench fast.No time to play games with him now.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
And when he attacked Burrows after he knocked Thomas’ stick out of his hands. That was amazing.
I liked when Burrows was on his knees and whining about Looch pushing him so Looch punched him in the back of the helmet. ...reminded me of my Mom saying I will give you something to cry about (but she never did).

Reactions: bobbyorr04

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I see Leafs Matthews shooting off his lips already saying they want to send a message early.We shall see.

well he`s got one thing working for him, the bar he personally set so low with his performance last year during the playoffs shouldn`t be tough to surpass

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
I liked when Burrows was on his knees and whining about Looch pushing him so Looch punched him in the back of the helmet. ...reminded me of my Mom saying I will give you something to cry about (but she never did).

That's funny....my Dad used to say the same thing (except he did follow through) :laugh:

Reactions: Ladyfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad