GDT: Game 82: Red Wings at habs 7:00 pm et 4/16/24 (BSD, ESPN+)

Sadekuuro

Aug 23, 2005
Cascadia
Someday the puck over the glass will be treated like icing instead of being an automatic minor penalty, but it will probably have to cost someone the Cup first.

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Sorry, that’s hockey man. Any coach worth anything will look at the chain of events, and the coachable moment will be the thing that triggered it all. That was Ed.

I don’t like Reimer or Petry and I pile on them when it’s appropriate, but Ed set them up, put them in a 2-on-1 situation where the odds were immediately stacked against them.

Just like how the first goal is all on Maatta and his awful pinch that set that play off.
Exactly, it's f***ing hockey. It's a series of plays and decisions. But one mistake doesn't absolve mistakes further down the chain. So assigning full blame on the first mistake is silly to put it mildly.

Fynn

Apr 23, 2017
No idea. In the pregame lineup they had Ras listed as injured but Walman wasn't on the listed anywhere.

It's been an ongoing mystery for weeks now. Is he dead??
He's not great defensively, but who is on this team? But I feel like they really miss his offense from the blueline.

GMR

Jul 27, 2013
Parts Unknown
Goalie being the best penalty killer.

They're actually in a better position than last game. Only a one goal deficit to overcome.

The Real Pastafarian

Registered dipshit
Apr 4, 2020
Ohio (OH? IO.)
who cares when the wings are playing like this is a nothing game.

OK that's it, shut the f*ck up dude, you can seriously go f*ck yourself

I really don't want to ever block someone (I know at least 2 guys have blocked me on here and it just feels absolutely wrong to block anyone at any time, free speech absolutist) but man -- you are putting me to the f*cking test

You're tedious. Come up with a new bit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad