GDT: Game 82: Red Wings at habs 7:00 pm et 4/16/24 (BSD, ESPN+)

The Real Pastafarian

Registered dipshit
Apr 4, 2020
Ohio (OH? IO.)
Ok.

Goalies don't need to make saves. Reimer style of swimming after every shot is totally normal.

yeah I think I've come to accept that he flops and dives like a live cod on the ice with every routine shot from the blue line -- this is just Reimer being Reimer. The Lord will steer a multitude of pucks into his breatplate. Alas will Reimer spit out many a juicy rebound and The Angels will clear that puck before someone stuffs it past the floundering goalie

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018
Where's the "if Philadelphia gets down they might have to pull their goalie in the 2nd period." crowd? Lol

Axel Sandy Pelikan

Jonatan Berggren is our Lord and Savior,
May 11, 2023
This is setting up to be a huge kick in the stones. Wings come back and take it to OT, Philly ties it late and pulls goalie to try to win, and give up the goal.

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
The amount of hate Reimer gets is utterly ridiculous. How the heck is he to blame for anything tonight? Are all hockey fans this reactionary?
Reimer blows, but just like Lyon last night, he’s not to blame in this case. All these goals, last night, tonight… all due to horrible defensive breakdowns. I don’t know what the exact solution is, but something needs to change with this defense by next season, they’ve been collectively awful in crunch time.

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
Wings lose tonight - $5 says Kane is gonna Uber it back home to Buffalo…
View attachment 853147
Is Kane Reggie Jackson?

44.JPG

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
It’s always the first thing in the chain of events that is at fault, the thing that sets off the breakdown. If Ed hadn’t screwed up there, we wouldn’t be needing Petry and Reimer to make plays they shouldn’t have been put in position to try to make.

That was 100% on Ed.
TF kind of f***ed up logic is that? It's Petry's and Reimer's jobs to make plays as things unfold around them.

Whatever caused possession to change is at fault for Ed making that mistake. Obviously...

The Real Pastafarian

Registered dipshit
Apr 4, 2020
Ohio (OH? IO.)
This is setting up to be a huge kick in the stones. Wings come back and take it to OT, Philly ties it late and pulls goalie to try to win, and give up the goal.

you're an optimist aren't you

The Flyers haven't scored. I'm expecting another 1-0 score -- that's each team (Bruins now Flyers) telegraphing the fact that the fix is in for the Great Eight

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad