GDT: Game 82: LAK @ Quack 7:00 Pacific

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surfandhockey

May 20, 2017
Well glad this seasons over . Next year should fun to watch at the very least . Kinda liked having 37-15-10 together again . Holzer makes me laugh , starting $hit

Reactions: Ducks DVM
Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
The last six weeks give me hope for next season.

I'm kind of worried, actually, as theres usually a team or two who does exactly this, does very well after they're out of it, and gives false hope for the next year. The counterpoint to that, though, is that they did this largely because of the youth movement, and that outside that horrid stretch that got RC fired they played at something like a 100 point pace. And everything down the stretch was without a real coach, that cant be ignored.

Reactions: Ducks DVM

snowave

Jan 7, 2012
Idaho
CURIOUS... maybe its already been asked, but is there any chance the current Asst coaches stay on next season?

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
King fans crying on the main board hahahahaha

Interesting thread considering I seem to remember Dustin Brown transforming into a lumberjack trying to chop down both of Silf’s legs like they were tree trunks behind the net without a penalty and numerous Kings offering to challenge someone only to immediately flee when the contestant was Ritchie

TheGoodShepard1

Nov 26, 2017
Also should give credit where credit is due, even if I’m not the biggest fan: in keeping with his quiet steadiness, congratulations to Rico for being crowned champion of the Ducks edition of Survivor: Season 25. Too OG to look it up, but he has to be the only Duck to suit up in all 82 games this season. May have had the most silent 42 point season of any player I can remember

TheGoodShepard1

Nov 26, 2017
i wonder what triggered the kings fans so badly

as if this game mattered

Thing is it actually did matter to them...and their objective was accomplished since they lost and stayed in the bottom 2 like most of their fanbase have been hoping for all season? They should be feeling pretty good all things considered

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Youre totally right. Nhl website has an error in their stats. Says Fowler -2 but he def wasnt. Lets not make this guy worse than he was this year.

I don’t know about the ES goal but he definitely had changed before we scored SH. I didn’t even realize he had the second assist on that goal until I saw the box score.

Dryish

Nonplussed
Dec 14, 2015
Hki Metro
To be fair, I do not like the twins sucker punching Kempe one bit. Doesn't matter what he did or said, your senior players don't lash out that way and walk away scott free. It's unsightly, and Getz and Perry do that a bit too much from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad