GDT: Game 82: Everyone Overreact: Bruins @ NJ Devils 3pm ET

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
This is another reason I don't mind the loss so much today.

If you gotta lose a meaningless game it's okay to lose it in what is likely the opposition goalie's last game after a long career.

And Marchy!!!!!

This is how I feel.

Is Marty retiring for sure ?

Ten Thousand Hours

Aug 17, 2010
Boston
Also is it just me or was that a really uninspiring send off from the fans in New Jersey? Does NESN just turn down the audio from the stands or something? And it didn't even look like a sellout.

Toffu

Jan 31, 2014
Nice pp, but I must say everything other was really bad.

Looking forward to see better stuff from Lucic in playoffs.

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
Yes !!!! My sis (Gahdenrinkrat) will be there too with her cowbell she brings only to playoffs (since the 70's)

Is it Sunday ? Are you going ?
Works for me--I have Sox tickets on Saturday (day game), but I think all SC playoffs are night games (maybe only later rounds?), so I was prepared to go to Sox in afternoon and B's at night on Saturday, but Friday and Sunday is even better....:stanley: getting out my historical cowbell (and fixing it) right now!!!

What The Puck

Future GM
Feb 12, 2014
Northeast
Loui gets double digits before the season ends. That's something, I guess.

Can't wait to get the playoffs going. That last couple weeks was really slow!

The Special K

Hoss MOFO, Hoss.
Sep 26, 2008
Canal Winchester, OH
boring game. Kind of sad that the Devils full roster was barely able to beat our AHL team. Out of all the kids, I thought both Florek and Koko were the ones that stood out to me.

I can see that Koko definitely has NHL potential, kid looked pretty good. Still has work to do, but he looked good.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
When the Devils do good that place is full, when they aren't.....empty seats everywhere.

Have to disagree, been in that barn a half dozen times (cuz really, why else would one go to Newark:)) been there when the team was solid and could have had my pick of great lower bowl seats. Quietest fans I have ever been around and I say that as a former season tix holder with the Sens

CrownofThornton

Jul 8, 2012
Have to disagree, been in that barn a half dozen times (cuz really, why else would one go to Newark:)) been there when the team was solid and could have had my pick of great lower bowl seats. Quietest fans I have ever been around and I say that as a former season tix holder with the Sens

If I remember correctly even in 2012 during their great playoff run they weren't even completely filling.

Bread and Circuses

Smile and wave.
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2010
Somewhere in the middle

I should have worded it better, by full I did not mean TD Garden full hahaha...

I just meant attendance is much better when they are hot, it is kind of a shame....they were a dominant force in the NHL for years and got absolutely no love compared to other pro sports teams in the area. Tough being sandwiched right by the Rangers/Isles/Flyers etc......teams with generations of fans.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad