GDT: Game 82: Avs vs Ducks | 3:30 PM MT | April 9, 2016

The Pwnerer

Jan 27, 2006
Got off to a horrid start to the season and ended the season just the same. How fitting...

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
2-2-1 in the last 5 games and we were in.

Beyond pathetic. I've stuck with this team through some incredibly rough seasons, but never before have I been left so disgusted. At least in seasons prior I could take solace in the fact that it couldn't get any worse...that all signs had to point up. But after recent comments by Roy and Sakic I've never had so little faith in the future of this team. ****ing heartbreaking.

Hesher

Sagan for President
Jan 22, 2013
Slovakia
To describe this season I'll borrow a quote from a famous Russian philosopher. The Avs are lost in the woods.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
I'm sitting down to watch this now. I haven't seen anything since the first Blues mess. I might post some last thoughts here.p

Omg we can't win a puck battle.

It still amuses me we borrowed Wagner for 3 months. That must have been a trip for him. Did y'all see the Ducks gave him a 2 year contract?

They weren't this bad before I left. It's like they forgot how to hockey

I guess Marty got his money's worth on that one

Avs are always more aggressive on the pk

Good to see Z a lot

That second goal was rough

The 4 min pp was depressing

I'll miss Matthias if he's not back

That Holden goal was something

If this is the last time Duchene wears burgundy it will be a travesty

Agz and his line are at least trying to do something

Last edited:

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
They weren't this bad before I left. It's like they forgot how to hockey

They mentally counted themselves out of it after the Minny loss and then after the Blues loss they didn't have anything left. Just bad emotionally fragile hockey the last five games especially.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad