Post-Game Talk: GAME 81 - B's tame the Wild - Cassidy says Kevan Miller is OK - BRUINS 3 Minnesota 0 FINAL

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
Did Donato play last night?
Bad joke wish him the best he will be a good player in the nhl

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
On NHL hockey central radio Burke just said there will be allot of breaks and extra rest during rage Bruins/Leafs series. I am assuming TV lining up for hockey night in Canada games.

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
On NHL hockey central radio Burke just said there will be allot of breaks and extra rest during rage Bruins/Leafs series. I am assuming TV lining up for hockey night in Canada games.

Selfishly, I hope there aren't too many days off. The worst stretch of the season for me is between game 82 and game 1. The regular season is finally over, you're pumped for the playoffs, and....wait 4 days. If they have too many days off between games, I feel the same way. But, it gives guys a chance to rest up and maybe with a a couple of extra days off, Kuraly could be back if the series goes to 6 or 7.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Tampa says they are resting no players against bruins. I would think they could rest all injuries players ? 10 emergency call ups.. any goons in providence ?

They have coasted for a while now so I guess they may want a full roster to play before the playoffs. This game will mean nothing, I hope the B's rest every player they are allowed to.

Reactions: BMC and bbfan419

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad