Post-Game Talk: Game 81 | Avs@Sharks | The Field is Lost....

AvsRobin

Size doesn't matter!
Aug 10, 2010
Stockholm
Bordy might face a suspension for that headshot on Hannan that made him left the game.

hit to the head + injury. Just not rulling it out..

zxcvnm

Jun 19, 2013
Remember SammyJankis
Yes there is! There is no need for it at all. Knock him off the puck, steal the puck, shove him off the puck, but there is no need to come through and blast him as hard as you can. There is nothing that can result from it besides an injury. Players missing games because of these hits is Pejorative Slured!

It's a completely legal hit in today's NHL. The problem, however, is the cognitive dissonance between the players wanting rules put in place to prevent concussions and allowing those types of hits to defenseless players even if they should know better and should not have been caught admiring their own pass. Either the league decides those hits should be taken away or it only pretends to care about player health.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Don;t understand why guys let that goalie stick his stick out like that when a player skates by. The goalie owns his own crease but this goalie goes out to the edge of his crease and then sticks his stick out which is like 4 feet in front of the blue paint. Why doesn't somebody knock the goalie stick out of his hand Footer style.

As for the game, most painful game i've watched all year. Watching them trying to get the puck out of the zone actually hurts. Even when a defenseman has all the time in the world the puck doesn't get out. Andre Benoit is a bad NHL player.

Hope the boys rebound and come out flying Sunday. Really hope Barrie is okay too.

IceRat

#BallsOutTheDoor
Mar 4, 2011
Final score no way indicative of the play ... and we had a lot of passengers tonight
/thread

Nihiliste

Feb 8, 2010
If Barrie is down we've gotta call up Elliott and hope he can catalyze some offence.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Why do people even follow a team in the NHL if they can't handle a lose without going maniac and calling everyone and this and that a JOKE A ****ING JOKE GAAAAH. It's and 82 game season and we have 50+ win and lost a road game to one of the best teams in the NHL when we started our 3rd goalie.

Anyone who calls this team a joke is a joke.

I think that's why people are so upset. We have a Vezina finalist starter and an above average backup. A lot of fans don't understand why a guy who is in the plans for next year and beyond is being brought in to start games in the middle of a hot streak where he wasn't even on the bench for one of those games.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Sharks fans gloating about how they dominated us hahahha

If the AVS get to play Chicago and lose, that win might come back to bite them in the a$$ later in the playoffs. If I were a Sharks fan, I'd want STL vs Hawks in the 1st round.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad