GDT: Game #81 - 04.11.14 - vs St. Louis - Part II: THE WAIT IS OVER!!!

starsgazer

Apr 15, 2006
First thing I've done after waking up was checking on my phone if that wasn't just a dream. YEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Only like 53 to go.

Also to all you bandwagoners.

HOP ABOARD THE PAIN TRAIN CHOOOO CHOOOOOO

All aboard!

Thrilled for the Stars fans. I was at the AAC for the first time and I was down where the people get autographs Wednesday night and Gaglardi walked by and an older fan had a poster out and Tom stopped to sign it and the fan got choked up and said "I have been a fan forever and I want to thank you for buying the team and giving us something to cheer for again". It was pretty cool the guy had a beard and was in his 50's and looked like a biker and there he was with tears in his eyes. makes you realize how big a deal this run into the playoffs is.

Huge congrats and I will be hanging out for a while this spring if that's ok :handclap:

Klockis

Suter stan
Mar 21, 2013
Sweden
All aboard!

Thrilled for the Stars fans. I was at the AAC for the first time and I was down where the people get autographs Wednesday night and Gaglardi walked by and an older fan had a poster out and Tom stopped to sign it and the fan got choked up and said "I have been a fan forever and I want to thank you for buying the team and giving us something to cheer for again". It was pretty cool the guy had a beard and was in his 50's and looked like a biker and there he was with tears in his eyes. makes you realize how big a deal this run into the playoffs is.

Huge congrats and I will be hanging out for a while this spring if that's ok :handclap:

Great story. As a Winnipeg fan you already know how big deal this is. Go Stars Go!

Hull Fan

The Future is Now
Mar 21, 2007
Arlington, TX
Half the bar thought my friend and I were insane as we cheered and yelled. What a fantastic feeling. Can't believe I finally get to cheer for my team in the playoffs again. Love you guys.

RastaRockett

Apr 12, 2013
20140411_krj_an4_0261_37073961_195645.JPG

Thank you...Buffalo?

Awesome picture

ElGuapo

^Plethora of piñatas
Nov 30, 2010
Nomad
Gonna be a great weekend! WOOOOO! I got to sleep LATE and woke up EARLY and couldn't go back to sleep..My mind was flooded with STARS PLAYOFF FEELS!

KiedisA

Feb 27, 2010
Our D made some unbelievable saves on the blue-line last night.. Jordie, Daley(2-0) Goligoski all were in kari-esque form.

Bkennedy*

All aboard!

You're more than welcome to! Bring the cup to big D boys!

Bkennedy*

I was also the first one to call that we'd need part 2. Lobo called me cray cray. :laugh:

Bkennedy*

I've heard about Seguin making fun of Benn post-game. Does anyone know that link?

Zrhutch

Mar 26, 2013
Texas
I'm finding myself just smiling and chuckling to myself at random times today. It doesn't feel real.

We did it boys. We ****ing did it. It happened.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad