GDT: Game #81 - 04.11.14 - vs St. Louis - Part II: THE WAIT IS OVER!!!

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
asdfhausfjas;fjasddnfjkasnjkdfnkajsdnfjkasdfjkhasfuiawrrehfjnvn aoiufhuiasdnfjkasndvliuasbvlkjasndfhiuoawhefnasjkdlnfhasuioefrhjaksdnlljksdnsguahseuifankjshfddioauwhefuinasjkdnfnuiaowefhnkjasdnlfiuoasughawuignvsDivusduiasohfioauwehfnjkasdnviaoshffasnvnvkasuhuihausgnfsjkhuiovnashugasuiofansdjkfniausefhasnjkdnlasiufhasnfkjshafuiawehfnkjasdbvuioausrhtjkasniasgtiuashfnasjtuihaeuirghvnzjkfnvashuawuiff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well sadi

MetalGodAOD*

I freaking love you guys and this team. I was seriously tearing up watching this at the bar. Can't wait to re-watch with sound and take it all in.

This team did it. We had real reason to think they'd fall apart like every other year, but they didn't. Kari was amazing. Seguin was amazing. Goligoski and Daley were amazing. So happy.

Al Core

May 21, 2011
Illinois
:laugh: So hammmaaaahhdd! (That's my terrible, internet-Boston accent)

But seriously. Guys....and Gals....This is gonna be on the ice at the AAC:
Playoffs.jpg

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!

Brand New Stars

Benn talking at the end was badass because you know he hates that kind of attention.

DaStars99

Purdue Alumnus
Feb 6, 2007
Dallas
was probably mentioned but I loved Nuke's emotions after the Daley goal. Awesome. So glad we can watch these guys for some more games

Captain Awesome

Mar 29, 2008
Long Beach, CA
Benn talking at the end was badass because you know he hates that kind of attention.

I swear R&R were giggling like schoolgirls and Benn sounded like he was about to laugh as he finished that speech. It was pretty funny.

BTW are we the only team in league history to make the playoffs without scoring a single 5 on 3 goal? I know there's still a game left but yeah.

MetalGodAOD*

What did Ott say that was rude during post game?

People calling him a *ick on twitter cause of it.

if he is concerned with losing momentum from the five-game losing streak:

“It’s a tough thing to swallow at this time of the year, and how you approach it I think is really going to show the character of this team. I think we have the guys in here that can help lead us out of it. We’re in a spot that we haven’t really been in much this year, but like I said, there’s a lot of guys in here that have been around the block once or twice and I think we can pull ourselves out of it if we put in a good effort on Sunday. That’s all we can worry about right now, and then we start practicing next week and get ready for the playoffs.â€

http://starsblog.dallasnews.com/201...d-clinch-first-playoff-berth-since-2008.html/

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
damn. of all the games to miss!! piqued.... i don't remember a game since the playoffs against san **** in which the entire team skated so hard and fought for every loose puck so hard! reminded me of that **** series we lost to vancouver.. but we actually scored without joel lundqvist. easily the best game they played all year once they overcame the early jitters.
Haha yeah unfortunately had to be at the Main St Arts Festival in Fort Worth tonight, but I'll definitely go back and watch it if it was that good of a performance.

I'll try to catch the playoffs at least. ;) (that's fun to be able to say)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad