GDT: Game #81 - 04.11.14 - vs St. Louis - Part II: THE WAIT IS OVER!!!

DaStars99

Purdue Alumnus
Feb 6, 2007
Dallas
few beers in now and not even close to thinking about sleep. my mind is racing a mile a minute, excited!
tumblr_mkkhr99IS51qj80alo1_500.gif

oconnor9sean

Mar 3, 2013
DFW
Steve Ott on if he's happy for Trevor Daley:

“Yeah, I’m happy for Trevor as a friend, but I would have been happier to put them out of the playoffs to be honest with you because that’s what happens when you get moved on and you’re not wanted anymore in a situation. It’s something that they’re a good team and we might have to play them in playoffs, so you always have a chance in this league to do good things and tonight they had a big accomplishment in making the playoffs.â€

Al Core

May 21, 2011
Illinois
Steve Ott on if he's happy for Trevor Daley:

“Yeah, I’m happy for Trevor as a friend, but I would have been happier to put them out of the playoffs to be honest with you because that’s what happens when you get moved on and you’re not wanted anymore in a situation. It’s something that they’re a good team and we might have to play them in playoffs, so you always have a chance in this league to do good things and tonight they had a big accomplishment in making the playoffs.â€

He mad!!

Also, no infraction for me :( although all my posts got deleted. That's a small victory, I think? :handclap:

Brand New Stars

Lolz. What's with Dallas area athletes becoming little girls once they're kicked outta town?

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
had a hockey tourney tonight, so i had to tape the game.... &^%&% YES im so pumped. Been a Stars fan since they moved and im so happy right now! Cant wait!!!!

Going to get slammed

LoneStarHockey

Sep 19, 2011
Texas
"woke up" at 3 am to get to work, I feel like crap....but still hyped up from the win.

It wasn't a dream! We're in the Playoffs!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad