GDT: Game #80 | St. Louis Blues vs. Winnipeg Jets | 7PM CST | FSMW & Y98

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
I want to get to the end of the 2016 season and Backes still not have a new contract, just so I can see all the people on the main board that hate Backes start throwing out their $7 million offers in hopes of their team getting him. Would be hilarious because you know that would happen, only then for the Blues to sign him like a week before July 1st.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
to the thread on the main board or to the hit by Oshie?

Thread, but I found it. I can say only one thing. Its quite hard to find reasonable post on main board. Everybody is flaming and trolling each other and I was there only 5min, enough for me.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Thread, but I found it. I can say only one thing. Its quite hard to find reasonable post on main board. Everybody is flaming and trolling each other and I was there only 5min, enough for me.

I try my best to stay away from those threads. Nothing good comes out of them. Untill the Blues make it deep in the playoffs, people are going to rip on the Blues. The Blues need to quiet all the doubters this year. And already, Steen and Tarasenko are hurt heading into rd 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad