EBhlTmo.png

NHL.com Game Preview

[NHL]801755[/NHL]

Lastly, some appropriate GDT music

CanWin

What happens now?
Mar 7, 2014
Winnerpeg
Looking forward to an awesome game today. We still have a lot riding on this one, and I imagine that you are still fine tuning for the playoffs.

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
Is Steen still out of the lineup tonight? Also is Bort injured, because I think most of us would rather see him in the lineup (if he's good to go) over Gunnar playing the right.

Lets Go Blues

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Based on comments Hitch made yesterday, Steen (who skated) is still out but close, Bortuzzo re-aggravated a pre-existing injury and won't play. Also, Tarasenko skated for about 45 minutes and looked good but is still out.

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014
Bo Glues!
I finally moved to Germany, so Blues Hockey is one hour earlier for me now.

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014
Congrats on the big move! Do you speak German as well as Russian & English?
Thanks. I don't speak German at all lol. Luckily I can work from home on my own projects. My wife does all the talking at the moment and she's pretty pissed about it so I better learn something soon :laugh:

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Thanks. I don't speak German at all lol. Luckily I can work from home on my own projects. My wife does all the talking at the moment and she's pretty pissed about it so I better learn something soon :laugh:

Elk found a woman that doesn't like to do all the talking? :laugh:
That amazes me because over here in the states I can't get them to shut up.

Hrkac Circus

Dec 11, 2014
Vienna, IL
I wonder if the Jets still skate out to "Danger Zone" like they did in their first incarnation as the Jets. It was pretty cool back in the 80's/early 90's. And I wonder what the Blues will skate out to for this year's playoffs. Sorry, I'm into that sort of thing.

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011

Similar for me when I was learning Russian, the girlfriend at the time was annoyed if I wasn't doing the talking in certain public situations :rolleyes: :laugh:

You'll learn German quickly, the way grammar is taught at school in Russia will make it pretty easy. Where abouts in Germany are you?

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
I wonder if the Jets still skate out to "Danger Zone" like they did in their first incarnation as the Jets. It was pretty cool back in the 80's/early 90's. And I wonder what the Blues will skate out to for this year's playoffs. Sorry, I'm into that sort of thing.

lana_danger_zone_archer.gif

Nov 24, 2006
Would appreciate it if you guys would lay an egg out there tonight for us Jets fans.

Come on, the city gave you Steen and Reaves, it's the least you can do.

occy30

Apr 11, 2012
St. Louis
Greifswald for now, but I dunno if we'll stay here. All depends on wife's job. I already like it here. Quiet and clean.

I've never watched an episode of Archer but I just spent 20 minutes watching "best of" clips and my God are they funny. Guess I'm going to be binge watching them between playoff games. Lana is freaking helarious:yo:

Oh yeah, LGB!!!!

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011

It was Jump by Van Halen, not Danger Zone. If it was Danger Zone, it was very briefly.

Will you accept an OT loss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad