GDT: Game 80 | Pittsburgh Penguins vs Washington Capitals | 7:30PM | Healing Vibes Phor Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
I’m not talking about being shut out so to speak, I’m talking about needing goals and not capitalizing.

And then everyone says “well, they DOMINATED zone time and had some great chances but just didn’t have any luck. If we play this team 10 times, we beat them 9.”

It happens to every team sometimes. To us less so than most. You don’t have much basis except your negativity to back you up.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
giphy.gif

ncm7772

Apr 10, 2016
Upstate NY
I made a post with a similar sentiment last night and someone said the post was a waste of space and that I was being pretentious. lol

Many of us do seem pretty miserable watching them, it's unfortunate.

I admit, I can be miserable during. Just seems that some people take this stuff WAY too seriously.

heysmilinstrange

Nov 10, 2016
Hopefully Washington treats this victory like their Stanley Cup and then they run out of steam in the postseason.

rollers

Mar 1, 2018
Well as one of my favorite sports commentators used to say

Turn out the lights
The party's over
They say that all
Good things must end
Call it a night
The party's over
And tomorrow starts
The same old thing.

HotCoffey

Feb 22, 2013
Caps playing for the clinch and the pens on ANOTHER back to back. We were never going to win this one.

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
I don’t think people understand that with the way Kessel is playing, he is going to ruin whatever line he is on.

Get him as far away as possible from Malkin and Crosby. Put him on the 4th with Sheahan when Brassard gets back.

Reactions: Treent1 and KIRK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad