GDT: Game #80 - 04.08.14 - vs Nashville - 7:30 PM - FS Southwest Plus - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM

TestGrave

Nov 30, 2013
Central Florida
Hey, I know the game is on FS SW + at 7:30 CT, but I just saw on the listing, that it is on at 8:30 CT on FS SW... Can this be?

Is this a false listing, are they "replaying" it at 8:30 on FSSW or are they picking up on the game begin of the 2nd Period?

Anybody know something about this, I'm sick of those bad streams :D

Bkennedy*

Oh god. Blame has been shifted on me. I'll take it, only if I can take credit if we win too.

Also about the tix, they're out of my hands now. Had to move quick to ensure someone gets them.

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
Hey, I know the game is on FS SW + at 7:30 CT, but I just saw on the listing, that it is on at 8:30 CT on FS SW... Can this be?

Is this a false listing, are they "replaying" it at 8:30 on FSSW or are they picking up on the game begin of the 2nd Period?

Anybody know something about this, I'm sick of those bad streams :D

As said above, it'll be joined in progress. They've done this quite a bit actually this year.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Unfortunately missed all the southeastern games after the Washington blowout, surprised that they're still in such a good position despite losing 2 out of 3. Looking forward to watching this one! Our Patrik shall clear out their Patric.

jhr1986

Jul 2, 2012
DFWish
Hey, Hulk's green too.

Use it. :yo: :laugh:

Speaking of the Hulk, I've been trying to find a .gif from this epic event:
l5500223.jpg

Unfortunately my google-fu has been unable to defeat the internet's shaolin shadow boxing

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad