GDT: Game #80 - 04.08.14 - vs Nashville - 7:30 PM - FS Southwest Plus - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
The t-shirt guy? He's employed by the team. :laugh:

Oh OK ... that explains the over the top energy. I was thinking who the F is that guy, and well at least some of the rabidness is coming back for Stars fans.

Knowing he's an employee though makes complete sense now though.

Klockis

Suter stan
Mar 21, 2013
Sweden
I don't understand the team. Piped in chants, employed idiot throwing T-shirts around, Ali Lucia has a job in broadcasting. What is next? Flash mobs?

Bkennedy*

I don't understand the team. Piped in chants, employed idiot throwing T-shirts around, Ali Lucia has a job in broadcasting. What is next? Flash mobs?

Pretty sure flash mobs have already happened.

Good on the team, I actually like them doing what it takes to bring the crowd to life.

Really strange how one guy can get a whole arena going, though.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Dude for some reason people love free ****ing t shirts

It only takes a couple tees to get ppl on their feet

Brand New Stars

Since I apparently don't know how to embed a youtube video, I suggest looking up Nick Swardson's take on t-shirt guns.

MetalGodAOD*

Is the piped in chant even still going? I haven't heard it in a while.

Jan 9, 2007
Australia
I don't know how to feel about the professional fan. On the one hand, it's lame as hell to have to pay someone to get the crowd into it and get some energy. On the other hand, it seems to work and the atmosphere is better.

If he's there in the playoffs I might have to write a strongly worded letter to Kelly Calvert.

jhr1986

Jul 2, 2012
DFWish
Maybe I hadn't noticed it before, but I love the New Stars Logo Flag in the stands, and how great, but still embarrassing, was the crazy drunk undressing last night?

Well first of all, I wasn't drunk. And you're welcome.

oconnor9sean

Mar 3, 2013
DFW
Maybe I hadn't noticed it before, but I love the New Stars Logo Flag in the stands, and how great, but still embarrassing, was the crazy drunk undressing last night?

I 100% agree with the flag comment. It's so damn cool. If we could get 1 or 2 a section, it could be a really neat tradition that we have.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad