GDT: Game #80 - 04.08.14 - vs Nashville - 7:30 PM - FS Southwest Plus - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I think we'd need a simultaneous solar and lunar eclipse with Haley's Comet cruising by and a few blood sacrifices to make the playoffs at this point. If we're not going to make it, I hope you guys do over PHX; good luck.

As long as we're on the same page. :handclap:

Do us a favour, roll over for this one, and we'll do our best to knock off those pesky Blues in the first round. :naughty:

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
seguintongueottawa.gif

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
Nashville is a very solid team top to bottom. Only weakness in roster construction is (obviously) they don't have those 2 top end scoring players that can put up offense every night. Overall they play a very strong possession game - I think they are 12th or 13th best shot differential in the league at even strength, compared to Dallas at 8th.

The thing that has really let them down this year (as other have mentioned), and will hopefully give the win to Dallas tonight, is that they have got absolutely horrible goaltending performances from all of their guys.

Basically I wouldn't say that Columbus is all that more difficult opponent than Nashville is at this point. I think the most important result tonight is a Phoenix regulation loss, and a win for Dallas will be icing on top of that if it happens. Nashville has shown recentley they can hang with any team in the league though (even with the bad goaltending) so I wouldn't be shocked if the Preds take this one tonight.

Bkennedy*

I have two tickets if someone needs them. Reply quickly though.

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
If you have plane tickets from Stockholm to Texas I'll take them.

I could take the other, just need a plane ticket from Helsinki to Stockholm and then catch the same plane as Klockis to Texas!

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Well, if we lose tonight at least we have someone to blame it on.

(Lobo and his ****ing trip to Arizona)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad