GDT: Game #80 - 04.08.14 - vs Nashville - 7:30 PM - FS Southwest Plus - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
Nevermind the extra point, that Fiddler shootout was epic. Greatest since the Ribeiro dangly-doo show :D

Brand New Stars

Thank you Tyler.

Just get in there with speed and take your shot.

Ruff's selection of shooters remains atrocious. Really every coach since Tippett has driven me insane with their shooter order decisions.

Dat Fiddler attempt though...

MetalGodAOD*

That SO point was huge. 2 points up means the PHX game means nothing. Means PHX has to win and get another point to beat us. Huge huge huge.

ElGuapo

^Plethora of piñatas
Nov 30, 2010
Nomad
Man the very end with Fids and Segs was worth the **** show that came before. Now just match Phoenix the next two games and the last game doesn't matter.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Dat Fiddler attempt though...
That's just it. There's no rhyme or reason to it. Fans say the shooter selection is bad when it doesn't work. Fiddler made me raise an eyebrow, but he scored. I'd certainly always have Seguin in there because he's the team's best player, but there isn't anyone else left off who has to be in the shootout.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Jordie looked like he was trying to perform heart surgery half-cut when he took his shootout attempt.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
The Fiddler selection was terrible, as evidenced by him nearly turning in a downright embarrassing attempt and not even getting a shot on goal. Credit to Vern for his natural instincts kicking in after that moment of panic, but that's not the kind of guy who should be out there in the first place.

KiedisA

Feb 27, 2010
Jebus was that nerve-wracking.. 2 points all that matters but gotta get better from now on.. Fidds once again took charge when it was badly needed.

Brand New Stars

Turco and Ali would make the most awkward babies of all time.

RastaRockett

Apr 12, 2013
It's about time one of these went our way! We've had probably 8 losses that we didn't get a point out of that we deserved to win.

Thank Seguinnnnnnnn!!

Fiddler first, then Seguin came in with the hammer, but it would have never been possible without Kari. :D

MetalGodAOD*

Can you guys imagine how horrible we'd feel right now if Fids missed that SO attempt because he fell? Christ sports is weird.

Bkennedy*

So huge boys! Tonight went about as perfectly as it could have. Win tomorrow and we're just 1 phx loss from a clinch!

Get it done boys!!!!

RastaRockett

Apr 12, 2013
I can't believe Gabriel ****ing Bourque scored two goals against us. Seriously, I didn't even know who he was until tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad