GDT: Game #80 - 04.08.14 - vs Nashville - 7:30 PM - FS Southwest Plus - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM

Bkennedy*

That Fiddler goal has me convinced that we are destined for this.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Destiny doesnt exist unless you're talking about the soon-to-be released blockbuster video game by Bungie.

Bkennedy*

Destiny doesnt exist unless you're talking about the soon-to-be released blockbuster video game by Bungie.

You can't convince me that was Fiddler's skill. That was definitely you getting involved there, Satan.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Better sell your tickets for the rest of the season!

Seriously, no more attending games for BKennedy until the Stars clinch.

If any of the locals here know him in person, KEEP HIM FROM ATTENDING TOMORROW'S GAME! :sarcasm:

We've got a good thing going here, can't mess up this mojo!

What a feeling. I could watch that Seguin goal over and over. Great shot, great win, GO STARS!!!!! :yo: :yo: :yo:

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
starswin.gif

SonicSpeedDash

All bets are off
Jun 22, 2010
Amarillo, TX
Wow Fiddler...I just got home from work and watched it on my DVR. And that irresponsible inconsistent Seguin getting the SO winner. So bad...Trade him now! lol

Go Stars YAH!!

MetalGodAOD*

Erik Cole played 6 minutes tonight. Gotta think he's still not fully healthy.

Bkennedy*

Seriously, no more attending games for BKennedy until the Stars clinch.

If any of the locals here know him in person, KEEP HIM FROM ATTENDING TOMORROW'S GAME! :sarcasm:

We've got a good thing going here, can't mess up this mojo!

What a feeling. I could watch that Seguin goal over and over. Great shot, great win, GO STARS!!!!! :yo: :yo: :yo:

I won't even be in the country until we've clinched, no worries.

Can I go to PO's if we make it though?

Captain Awesome

Mar 29, 2008
Long Beach, CA
All we need to do is get four points ahead of Phoenix and we've clinched, so excited when I saw the result tonight. Too bad Phoenix had to get that pesky OT point, as per usual.

oconnor9sean

Mar 3, 2013
DFW
All we need to do is get four points ahead of Phoenix and we've clinched, so excited when I saw the result tonight. Too bad Phoenix had to get that pesky OT point, as per usual.

We wouldn't even have to do that if PHX loses to NSH and SJ.

I'm still holding out hope that we can clinch Thursday night so Kari/Benn/Seguin can rest for two games.

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
I'm not getting my hopes up for any type of rest.

I'll be pretty shocked if we get two points tomorrow. I'll be more than happy with a point.

I just can't see Phoenix not winning in Nashville. It would be such a Phoenix thing to do.

We'll see though. I'm secretly hoping for it to come down to Saturday night when they're eliminated but that's for personal reasons obviously :laugh:.

Last edited:

Brand New Stars

If it waits till then, you'll be drowning in your own tears from a Stars collapse.

starsgazer

Apr 15, 2006
Man, my heart is still weak from last night's drama. There are things in life you will never get used to. Dallas Stars Dramas is one of them.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Maybe I hadn't noticed it before, but I love the New Stars Logo Flag in the stands, and how great, but still embarrassing, was the crazy drunk undressing last night?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad