Laval Rocket: Game 8 vs. Rochester Americans (Laval Loses 6-5 in OT)

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Rochester scoring is the same as last night. Laval dominating and Rochester scores even if they're not playing a good game.

AlexGretzchenvid

Jan 19, 2013
Poehling has little to learn at the AHL now.. ( not nothing to learn, just little ) he lights the lamp this year plays good defence and is either called up later this year or to start next year.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
That was a highlight reel goal for Ylonen, maybe he reads HF and didn't like being called vanilla. :sarcasm::laugh: Great to see him and Poehling score some beauties, maybe this will get Ylonen going as he was on pace for 45 pts last year though it was an odd season, would expect him to be around that this year. This does give him 4 pts in 6 games but I wanted to see him more involved in the play and like I said in the last game thread, it looked like he was starting to be more noticeable so hopefully that's the case that he's is starting to find his game and gets on a roll.

Poehling has just been very good although it's a very small sample size and I know some were really disappointed he wasn't able to show more in preseason. I know someone on twitter said he was playing like someone told him he wasn't making the team, you sure hope that wasn't the case, and I didn't see much so I can't say what went wrong but in the AHL he's been great since last season.

Reactions: Sagikev and Tyson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad