Laval Rocket: Game 8 vs. Rochester Americans (Laval Loses 6-5 in OT)

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

Roy, Fortin, and Gignac draw in at forward, replacing Baddock, Martel & JC Beaudin (who is injured). On defense, Amarosa draws in and Neill will sit out.

Reactions: Holystik

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I would have put Roy with Poehling or Dea but hopefully as the game moves on he gets moved up unless he isn't playing hard of course.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
last night I thought Rochester was the quicker team, their speed was impressive but so far Laval is the better team as they are just all over them. I liked that pass by Poehling to RHP, and Ylonen has looked good so far. Roy had a good shift there so I guess he got the message.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
last night I thought Rochester was the quicker team, their speed was impressive but so far Laval is the better team as they are just all over them. I liked that pass by Poehling to RHP, and Ylonen has looked good so far. Roy had a good shift there so I guess he got the message.

Rochester had a good start last night. But for the most part, Laval was better. They just didn't score on their chances early.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
this is why people complain about AHL refs, Rochester player takes a run at our player, Belpedio sends a message but we get the penalty. Then when they called the penalty on rochester for the cross check, the refs didn't blow the whistle so rochester was moving the puck around and even was about to get a scoring chance before the ref blew it down. So you would have thought it was a penalty against us, lol.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
this is why people complain about AHL refs, Rochester player takes a run at our player, Belpedio sends a message but we get the penalty. Then when they called the penalty on rochester for the cross check, the refs didn't blow the whistle so rochester was moving the puck around and even was about to get a scoring chance before the ref blew it down. So you would have thought it was a penalty against us, lol.

Was it last year when Laval was called for a penalty. The ref had his arm up, but didn't whistle. However, Laval had possession of the puck for like 30 seconds (Primeau even went to the bench for the extra attacker).

Suddenly the whistle is blown.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Was it last year when Laval was called for a penalty. The ref had his arm up, but didn't whistle. However, Laval had possession of the puck for like 30 seconds (Primeau even went to the bench for the extra attacker).

Suddenly the whistle is blown.

might have been, with the AHL there's always some lols with the refs from time to time as we both know well enough. :laugh:

Reactions: Adam Michaels

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad