Laval Rocket: Game 8 vs. Manitoba Moose (Laval Wins 2-1)

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Poehling can really fly. I don't remember him using his speed well in the NHL
Because he was thinking too much. The rocket seems to be a confident team right now. They retrieve pucks succesfully and get it out quickly. That is heaven for fwds.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
nice start to the season for Vejdemo, 6 pts in 7 games now (counting today), pts in all but 2 games, lets see if the can keep that up as consistency has always been his problem. Leskinen now with 5 pts in the last 6 games (counting today).

Brook looked good out there again, made a nice pass that Lynch almost converted, he almost scored again right after that.

Interesting that Bouchard moved Ylonen to the top line yesterday during the game and has kept him there.

Getting Belzile back is huge as 2 years ago he and Evans were the only forwards carrying the load in the 2nd half, losing him for the season last year really stung. I hope they put him with Hillis as he would be a good vet to play with.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
i know it's his first game in 10 days but what the hell was Fleury thinking passing it right to a moose player at the blueline. No pressure, no one around him. Some times I really wonder about the IQ. Lots of tools to like and if Beaulieu can be on a teams top pairing there's hope for any low IQ player, not that Fleury has Beaulieu's 10 cent head just that he does some questionable things that make me wonder.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
i'll be flipping back and forth between this and CC's game so if my comments are 5 mins behind it's because I pause the game every few minutes to watch some of the other game. Sucks that Wisconsin, Laval, Northeastern, and BU all had to play at the same odd time 4/5 pm.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Moose had their first good sequence of the game.

Belzile with two good shots, Silovs was sure he was beaten. Belzile can't believe he missed that. :laugh:

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Was that Poehling goal shorthanded ?

They're not listing it as such, but if you look at the boxscore time, there should be 1 second left on the PK.

EDIT: watched it back, apparently the penalty was done, but it's a question of a second or so.

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
You are telling me the refs don't have a thing against this organisation? Come on, man. This pathetic Moose team is bad and being dominated, YET, during this series, the PPs have been few. And Fleury does ONE bad move and he's picked.

Not normal. Good on Bouchard for giving it to the zebras.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad