Laval Rocket: Game 8 vs. Manitoba Moose (Laval Wins 2-1)

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

Notes:
- Charlie Lindgren will get the start

- Guhle & Fairbrother are off to their WHL teams to quarantine and prep for their seasons

- Alex Belzile & Cale Fleury will play for Laval today.

EvQT6Z3XEAEYheE

EvQT6Z1XIAI1J6z

Last edited:
Reactions: cphabs

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Today is their last game before having a week off. Their next game after today is on March 8th, which will be their first game on the road against Belleville (who will play out of Ottawa's NHL rink).

Number 57

Dec 21, 2004
Montreal
I said it was fine to give Lindgren a start last week but why oh why would you give him another one now?

They have a week off coming up, just play Primeau. Or one of McNiven/Demchenko

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I said it was fine to give Lindgren a start last week but why oh why would you give him another one now?

McNiven is with Montreal in Winnipeg on the taxi squad. They also sent Lindgren down to play a couple of games (similar to Frolik) before they end up calling him back up. And since this is a second game in less than 24 hours, they go with another goalie. If McNiven was still with Laval, guaranteed this would have been his game to start.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Back at it against Manitoba again. It's an afternoon game.

Notes:
- Charlie Lindgren will get the start

- Guhle & Fairbrother are off to their WHL teams to quarantine and prep for their seasons​
Welp, I'm getting palpitations already :shakehead Let's all hope we can score a lot of goals today ! Like, 5 or 6, just to be on the safe side.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Belzile and Fleury will come off Habs' taxi squad to play for Laval today.

I thought they were physically with Montreal in Winnipeg. Looks like I was wrong. It was more a paper transaction.

Reactions: Tyson

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
So Hillis might be in then , we just don't know yet. Belzile will help the offense a lot in any case, glad to have him back. He's a true top 6 winger at the AHL level.

I just asked Anthony Marcotte if he knows if Hillis is healthy or hurt since he got an elbow to the head. He said he's not 100% sure. But Bouchard has said that they have an overabundance of centers in Laval and the Habs want Hillis to play center.

Reactions: Holystik

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I just asked Anthony Marcotte if he knows if Hillis is healthy or hurt since he got an elbow to the head. He said he's not 100% sure. But Bouchard has said that they have an overabundance of centers in Laval and the Habs want Hillis to play center.

Okay then play him at center more than once in 8 games.

Jul 6, 2016
Between Ducharmes lineup and Bouchard not playing Hillis

Rough day

Mysak is in the line up and will possibly be off to the OHL as soon as they open the gate for their new season. Good decision to test him again. Hillis will have plenty of opportunities later on.

Jul 6, 2016

McNiven is in Winnipeg with the Habs, I think ....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad