Laval Rocket: Game 8 vs. Manitoba Moose (Laval Wins 2-1)

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
9yYtMOq.gif

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
What remains to be seen is this....is what he can give us bigger than what we could have in return. If so, you keep him. But at one point, the guy will have to go through waivers if he can't solidfy in the NHL. So it's called having a vision as an organziation to know where all this is headed.
Bouchard has done wonders for his overall game, there's been some noticeable improvement this season. I really think he's headed in the right direction in order to reach whatever potential he has.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I’m with you. Big, fast, skilled, and smart. When he brings the juice he’s excellent.
His issues he had when he was up is he didn't use any of the tools you mentioned. He was cowed from the get go. I still remember his first exhibition game getting caught from behind and legally smoked as he was seemingly admiring a pass. He was concussed and that was it. That Leaf game he took part in at the end of the previous season messed him up more than it helped.

Geecko

Aug 21, 2012
Wouldn't Leskinen be useful to the Habs? Mobile offensive minded PMD over another of our frozen hams? Can't be worse than Chiarot...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad